Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread ( Seahawks @ Cardinals)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
storm74":3rty2lt6 said:
I see another annoying first half coming with putrid offensive football on both sides. I see Bevell calling a crap game in the first half before finally relenting and giving Lynch the ball 15 times in the second half after Lynch only getting the ball 5 times in the first half. I see Russell running for his life but busting a few for key first downs. At the end of the first half 6-3 Hawks.

Second half defense comes alive and gives the offense multiple short fields to work with and the seahawks absolutely go on a roll and score 24 points in the second half while only giving up one more field goal.

Final Score 30-6

Damn.. you nailed this one

Tokadub

Reaction score
Tokadub":2l2bfzsz said:
Nothing fancy this week here's the "statistical" prediction...

Seahawks win 20-10!

Record 9-4

My Predictions this year for how many points the Seahawks would score:

Packers - 37
Chargers - 33
Broncos - 32
Redskins - 37
Cowboys - 30
Rams - 27
Panthers - 30
Raiders - missed prediction
Giants - 27
Chiefs - 24
Cardinals - 26
49ers - 37
Eagles - 30
49ers - 34
Cardinals - 20

So on average I've been predicting for us to score 30 points a game this year because I was expecting some significant improvements.

Our actual average this season is 25 points per game so 30 is nothing too outlandish especially considering all of our penalties and missed opportunities.

It's just perfect how the one game where I'm finally like "OK forget it, the Seahawks will always be below my expectations offensively!" and predict my lowest score of the season... they score 35 even while missing 3 field goals and putting up a franchise record 596 yards... go figure...

Can't say that I'm disappointed to be wrong on this one :0190l:

tom sawyer

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1rr6azhp said:
tom sawyer":1rr6azhp said:
tom sawyer":1rr6azhp said:
I’m getting’ really friggin’ tired of predicting blow-outs against teams we should/could and the Hawks not delivering for me.
Here we go again, a team that has no business on the grid with us, now, in our current zone of play.

Russell shines on Sunday night, 3 TD’s, add Lynch for another… defense smothers the QB and dominates the line, we hold the ball for 40 plus minutes and come out on top a whopping….

Hawks - 38
Redheaded tweety-birds - 3

I'm no longer tired of predicting a blow out.

Thanks guys!!
You rock man!

Thank you, but it is our Hawks that ROCKS

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
storm74":7yspy8bv said:
I see another annoying first half coming with putrid offensive football on both sides. I see Bevell calling a crap game in the first half before finally relenting and giving Lynch the ball 15 times in the second half after Lynch only getting the ball 5 times in the first half. I see Russell running for his life but busting a few for key first downs. At the end of the first half 6-3 Hawks.

Second half defense comes alive and gives the offense multiple short fields to work with and the seahawks absolutely go on a roll and score 24 points in the second half while only giving up one more field goal.

Final Score 30-6

Storm wins this week, with a pretty accurate description and score for the game.

Well done, storm.

Standings to be updated momentarily!