Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Cardinals)

adeltaY

Reaction score
Jerhawk":312g72iz said:
The Cardinals have our number. The season is over. Time to rebuild.

Cardinals 27 Seahawks 17

RTD 5-3

They do at the Clink, but they haven't beaten us at AZ since Russ' first game of his rookie year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, they def. don't have our number. Series has been pretty even over the years.

Since 2010, the Hawks are 8-5-1 against the Cards. And they are 5-3-1 in the last 9 games vs. the Cards.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Jerhawk":2nrqfs4p said:
The Cardinals have our number. The season is over. Time to rebuild. <smirk>

Cardinals 27 Seahawks 17

RTD 5-3

FIFY.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":mf25xwvv said:
On a side note, I hate Bruce Arians. that is all.........

BA gets my vote for HC most likely to have a massive heart attack on live television.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I think we win by a FG.
Not even going to try to predict scores with this team anymore.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
An absolute must win or were done. No way we lose to Drew Stanton and the child beater. Even in a short week we blow them out.

38-10

Yrs 6-2

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Cyrus12":hf0p53c5 said:
An absolute must win or were done. No way we lose to Drew Stanton and the child beater. Even in a short week we blow them out.

38-10

Yrs 6-2

Now we're talking.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Blair Walsh only misses to the left twice. The offense only commits 10 penalties. Drew Stanton still stinks.

Seahawks 19
Cardinals 10

raisethe3

Reaction score
Drew Stanton? We should be angry that we lost a home game Sunday.

Hawks-28 (no need for FGs, sit down Walsh)
Birds- 13

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I have no idea what team will take the field. This team is wildly inconsistent from the coaches down to a limited special teams player. Whenever the coaches find something that works they immediately abandon it for something they wished worked.

They players can ball out one game and look like bottom roster on the browns the next.

I could talk X's and O's and get specific, but why waste my time. I'm actually more frustrated these days than when the team was sucking for decades. All this talent being wasted infuriates me. Hopefully they can pull it together.

Cards-2
Hawks-2

QuahHawk

Reaction score
31-13 hawks payback for the ugly loss.

5-3 ytd

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Josea16

Reaction score
24-21 Seahawks. Pretty depressed currently.

RTD: 5-3

original poster

Reaction score
Seahawks are going to absolutely thump them all game long.

They've got a bitter taste in their mouths, the defense will play with swagger picking off Stanton 3 times, possibly 4. One of which will be taken to the house. I have a feeling the pick 6 happens on the opening drive however Walsh misses the extra point.

Hawks offense looks like 'business as usual' for the first half and the Cards level the game with two field goals, one of which is a shocker from nearly 60 yards.

The offense comes alive in the second half scoring 3 TD's and 2 field goals, while the Cards put up absolutely no fight and fail to get any points on the scoreboard.

Jimmy Graham bangs the Cards cheerleaders in their locker room and Russell takes ownership of the team for the forceable.

33-6 Hawks

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
If ever there was a game that the Seahawks were primed to blow a team out, it would be this one. Oh wait, I said that last week. Therefore, they probably won't.

No way this team loses to a Drew Stanton led Cardinals team and one of the worst defenses in the NFL though. I just don't see it (of course, I didn't last week either). In the end, I think this Seahawks team has pride and was embarrassed by how they played at home last week.

I predict we'll be hearing chants of "SEA ... HAWKS" and a whole lot of happy 12s loud and clear in Arizona.

The final score SHOULD be higher, but based upon recent history I'm calling it ...

Seahawks 20
Cardinals 13

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Seahawks - 22
Cardinals - 13

You just know Walsh is going to push the patience button and miss at least one FG in this one.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Vegas has the Seahawks -5.5 with an over/under of 41.5. I like the Seahawks side of that and the under this week.

Seahawks 27- Cardinals 13