Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ Cardinals)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We have this strange relationship with the Cardinals. For the most part, over the past several seasons they own us in our house and we own them in theirs. It's an oddity that doesn't make any sense. Rookie Josh Rosen gets his first start against us this Sunday. That will either bode really, really well for us, or really, really bad for us. This is one of those games where we smoke them our they smoke us. Be honest, would you be all that surprised if someone getting their rookie start comes out and we make them look like the second coming of Tom Brady? Let's hope not. I for one do not think that will be the case.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Cardinals 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-0

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Rosen comes in and manages the game well enough to put his team in position to win.

The Seahawks run game never gets it going, as the Cardinals dominate the LOS.
Jaron Brown has a great game against his old team with 119 yards and a TD.

Cardinals 17 Seahawks 14

RTD 2-1

Steve2222

Reaction score
Cardinals are a bad team and a bad team in transition. Games close through out, but Seattle clearly the better team.

Seahawks 17
Cardinals 10

Record: 2-1

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Seattle wins an ugly one. Rosen is bad enough the the Hawks overcome a game plan thats not working and is the benefit of a couple crucial turnovers.

Sea - 13
Cards - 9

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
The offense continues to improve and we maintain the same commitment to the run. We wear them down in the 4th and also get a couple explosive plays to Lockett and Brown. We win quite comfortably.

Seattle 30
Arizona 17

zetes

Reaction score
Seahawks win a close one because they should NOT lose against a rookie QB making his first start.
Seahawks 13
Cardinals 9

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
I live in AZ. The Cardinals are awful and they have a fragile rookie starting at QB. I'd be shocked if they won more than four games.

Seahawks 17
Cardinals 9

doso

Reaction score
Offense is going to come through this time.
30-9 Hawks.

toffee

Reaction score
Sea 29 - Ari 17

Russ - 1 TD
Penny - 1 TD rookie confidence booster
Seabass - 2 FG
Defense - 1 TD Hoping it's Tre Flowers.
Defense - 1 safety Hoping it's Green, again rookie confidence booster.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hawks 24-16, with the Cards getting a td at the end to make it closer. Ugly first half, but the Hawks start to pull away in the 3rd quarter.
Russ w/2 TD Passes (One to Brown and one to Lockett) Carson with another Rushing TD.

kf3339

Reaction score
fire_marshall_bill":1ws7zeaw said:
I live in AZ. The Cardinals are awful and they have a fragile rookie starting at QB. I'd be shocked if they won more than four games.

Seahawks 17
Cardinals 9

That's weird considering there was a lot of talk that Rosen may have been the most pro ready rookie QB of the bunch. Just curious, but why do you say he is fragile?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
At least in College, when you hit him hard, he seemed to fold a little. At least he did in the UW game, and it was real obvious. Kid has a good arm though. Just ask him, he'll tell you :lol:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":15jj3oln said:
Hawks 24-16, with the Cards getting a td at the end to make it closer. Ugly first half, but the Hawks start to pull away in the 3rd quarter.
Russ w/2 TD Passes (One to Brown and one to Lockett) Carson with another Rushing TD.

Wait a sec... didn't I just watch this game?

nanomoz

Reaction score
It's going to be really ugly. It always is.

Blue man group: 16
The birds, not the pedo-protectors: 13