Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Cowboys)

chris98251

Reaction score
I hate it when we go to Dallas, we have weird things happens, records get broken at a cost to us, fluky calls etc.

I think because of all the distractions and injuries we win, but it will be closer then it should be.

Seahawks 28

Cowboys 27

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Our blowouts are much different than the Patriots kind.. but I see a blowout here.

Seahawks 23
Cowboys 7

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This is another one of those games the Seahawks "should win" but that I am not confident in. Cowboys are a mess right now, just at the time the Seahawks may be finally getting their heads on straight. Whether Dez plays or not, I don't see him making much of a difference with Cassel at QB (although the Hawks have made some mediocre QBs looks great, so who knows...). Unless the O-line just can't let the Seahawks do anything Offensively, I see the Hawks winning.

Seahawks 24
Cowboys 20

My Record to Date: 6-1

hawks85

Reaction score
pmedic920":2aq3qxpv said:
All I know is, we owe them a BeatDown in their house.

All you prediction gurus, PLEASE make it happen.
:{)
yup, we need to beat these cowgirls to there knees. we do that and we get our mojo back. :evil: :icon_new: :nonodallas: :nonodallas: :nonodallas: :nonodallas:

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Gotta believe we can beat a disjointed team on the road, Dez Bryant or no Dez Bryant:
Seattle 23
Dallas 17

Season: 5 - 2

kf3339

Reaction score
We will want this game far more than the Cowboys. You have to believe that their players know the odds of them staying relevant to make a playoff push are pretty much gone, even in the NFC east with such a weak division.

On the other hand the Hawks look like they are getting in fighting form and know a win sets them up for a really strong second half push after their bye week. So everything points to this game not being close.

Hawks 31
Boys 9

RTD: 6-1

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":79ts5kww said:
Aros":79ts5kww said:
Yep have to win since this is my makeup away game trip. The Football Gods owe me one after sitting in 115 degree heat to watch the Seahawks melt against the Chargers last year.

Ditto

+1.

(Disclaimer....I did have a win in Az last year but my record for all of my games is 2-2. I need the win for my birthday which is today.)

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

2_0_6

Reaction score
Although we are going up against a Cowboys team with no Romo, a 60% Dez that looks to be falling apart at the seams the Hawks still have a huge challenge ahead of them on Sunday.

Gonna be a squeaker..

Hawks 27
Boys 26

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I don't like this matchup coming right now. The Cowboys need to win either this week or next week to give Romo an actual chance to salvage their season. And with Hardy going off the chain....

Remember Derrick Thomas getting something like 7 sacks against us while we still won? Yeah, I hope Wilson doesn't get a season ending injury.

Seahawks 24
Cowboys 20

Record YTD: 3-3

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I'm with you, MHG. I pray that Russell escapes uninjured. This team will be tougher than San Fran...hence they will score more points. Yet, I believe that we will prevail. Hawks 20 Dallas 17.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
The game will be closer than it needs to be. 1.) Dallas OL will give the QB enough time to make a play and have at least a couple successful drives. 2.) We have a tendency to play down to the competition.

27- 17

HawkGA

Reaction score
Defense+Special Teams will outscore the Offense. Hawks win.