Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread ( Seahawks @ Packers)

massari

Reaction score
Sea 34

GB 24

Lynch rushes for 150 yards 2 TD's.
Graham gets 1 TD
Defense or Special Teams scores a TD.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I got 31 -17 packers it's gonna get ugly . Then all of .net explodes
Our only chance is lynch just grinding out that clock . I know our passing offense will be crap yet again.

ptisme

Reaction score
Fade":32288x6i said:
SEA 34 @ GB 24-GB can't stop the run.
Green Bay doesn't need to completely stop the run... They just need to get a few stops. They need to not give up a big play on special teams. On offense they need to finish drives off and continue to be stingy with the ball.

Decimation

Reaction score
Sea 41 Pack 31

Hawks have a great day on the ground. Lynch goes for 100+ and FredEx goes for 50+. Graham has two touchdowns and Lockett has one. Go Hawks!

(0-0)

JerHawk81

Reaction score
31-17 GB. :( If we had Kam and played the game in Seattle, I'd need to really do some soul searching on this game. But, as is, tonight may be painful.

RTD: 0-1.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Seahawks: 35, Packers: 27.

Post Game Headlines:
1. Seahawks really do have Aarron Rodgers #.
2. Seahawks draft picks provide big impact (Clark & Lockett, the games O & D players of the game.)
3. Seahawks back near the top in power rankings.

ptisme

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1ej9i83r said:
ptisme":1ej9i83r said:
FIrst off, anyone who watches football (especially this past weekend) should know that betting on football is fools money. Secondly, I would never lay that kind of points on the Packers because our idiot DC goes into "prevent" the minute we go up by a touchdown in the third quarter.
So I'll make this bet with you and I'll give you two choices on whichever you decide for the bet(all in fun of course, you're a good guy):
1. Be a man and bet the game straight up, since you predict a Seahawks win. How stupid would I look if the Packers dominate in every conceivable way and win by three touchdowns and have to come on here and gloat while having to don Delisa Lynches' mug...
2. Be a wuss and demand I give the defending NFC champs 23.5 points in prime time, their wheel house:)

Here's the bet: Loser has to change their avatar to whatever the winner decides(in good taste of course, we aren't niner fans here.) Avatar changes remain in effect until noon EST next Sunday.

What say you?

:lol:

Deal. :th2thumbs:
Here is your avatar until the Hawks next kickoff:

packers-falcons-aaron-rodgers21.jpg

ptisme

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1fhabsyw said:
MizzouHawkGal":1fhabsyw said:
Green Bay has done nothing to upgrade their team speed on defense and now are missing their MLB for the year. Yeah, we run wild and keep Erin off the field.

Seahawks 31
Packers 27

Current record: 0-1

Spot on, MizzouHawkGuy. that defense of GB is laughable. Our defense had a very bad day in St Lou, that will not reoccur this Sunday. Expect things to be tightened up on D, and expect our O and ST to run wild. Lockett and Jimmy are about to have a coming out party. They're NOT gay, not that sort of coming out, you guys.
None of that occurred.....

ptisme

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":xcy0bmxj said:
MizzouHawkGal":xcy0bmxj said:
Green Bay has done nothing to upgrade their team speed on defense and now are missing their MLB for the year. Yeah, we run wild and keep Erin off the field.

Seahawks 31
Packers 27

Current record: 0-1

Spot on, MizzouHawkGuy. that defense of GB is laughable. Our defense had a very bad day in St Lou, that will not reoccur this Sunday. Expect things to be tightened up on D, and expect our O and ST to run wild. Lockett and Jimmy are about to have a coming out party. They're NOT gay, not that sort of coming out, you guys.
Lynch: 15 carries for 41 yards... 2.7 YPC....

Latest posts