Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Panthers)

uncle fester

Reaction score
Can I just check - where is the forum section for shelter from the full on meltdown if they lose on Sunday?

(For those who don't think it'll happen, I would remind you of the pre-game expectations prior to AZ in Week 1 last year)

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Carolina 13
Seahawks 7

So sorry, I hope I'm wrong.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
There's no such thing as an ugly win. This one will come close.

Seahawks 17
Panthers 13

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
Optimism is at an all time, fever pitch. The earlier, road game start is always a concern. The first week is always the toughest imo to predict.

That being said: 23-16 Seahawks.

OrFan

Reaction score
While I can understand people thinking our Hawks may start slow, where on earth does the thought that the Panthers will be able to do anything on offense come from? Their only offensive threat is old and only knows one route now, "follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road."

It may be ugly, but at no time will the Seahawks be in a position to lose.

Seahawks - 23
Panthers - 13

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
Not even a game after the first quarter T-jack plays entire second half
42-9 Snawks

Cam never recovers, Steve Smith get introduced to the Chancellor of the Sea-Fence, Russ for President

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
Shame on those who are predicting a Hawks loss.

Yes they are going to come at us with everything they have, and yes I believe that Ron Rivera's job is on the line on this game and he has been preparing for it all off-season while we cheer each other about dismantling the niners. The first quarter is going to be a rude wake up call.

Star Lotulelei and that Short guy are going to be rookie nightmares on the dline and RW is going to be scrambling. Our D line is going to show weakness against the run and Cam is going to expose us, may even score once.

But that is the first quarter, there are three more to play and the kittens are going to find out that this Seahawks team is faster, stronger, younger and hungrier than they thought. The result will be a major trashing that will not be fully explained by the final score 24-10 Hawks.

HeHateMe

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":2m4t2vfl said:
HeHateMe":2m4t2vfl said:
30-17 Panthers

Dude, it's ok to predict a panther win... but 30 on the Hawks D?? That's some funny chit right there.

Your dc is now in Jacksonville. No Clemons, Possibly no Avril, No Bruce Irvin. Irvin was key for you guys last year in our game helping to contain Cam. I like our chances. Definitely capable of putting up 30.

Our defense can and will score, and ginn will put us in good field position all game long. The seattle defense rolling in here week 1 isn't the same defense you guys will have week 8. I like our chances.

hawker84

Reaction score
Seahawks offense will start the season wide open, we can score with/against any team in this league, question is can their offense score against our defense and keep pace. from what i've seen in pre-season, they definately don't play with the same intensity on the road (yet), let's hope that changes. however i don't think they can keep up with us. Bend don't break defense has the final score showing:

Hawks - 27
Panthers - 17

hawker84

Reaction score
Your dc is now in Jacksonville. No Clemons, Possibly no Avril, No Bruce Irvin. Irvin was key for you guys last year in our game helping to contain Cam. I like our chances. Definitely capable of putting up 30.

Our defense can and will score, and ginn will put us in good field position all game long. The seattle defense rolling in here week 1 isn't the same defense you guys will have week 8. I like our chances.

You sir are a dreamer.. best of luck with that 30 points. we didn't have 30 points scored on us last season in all of our losses COMBINED......

Bipolar

Reaction score
it may be way closer that we think.

21-17, a tough Seahawks win in the last 2 minutes.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I think our Hawks come out flying fast and physical. This will be an asset and could make for a dominating performance...

IF

...they are successful in avoiding bonehead penalties. That's the one thing that would bug me, if we get in our own way with mental mistakes. I hope they focus on what they can control and keep the extracurricular activities in check. If they do:

SEA 20
CAR 17

Latest posts