Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Rams)

tom sawyer

Reaction score
It's my fault they lost last week, I had to go be over confident and predict a turnaround, break-out, intensity in tent city game. What a maroon, what an ignoramous, what a nincowpoop.

We win, but it's ugly!

Hawks 28
Goats 9

AgentDib

Reaction score
Seahawks 28, Rams 17

I understand the pessimism but I'm not as concerned about this game. Our two losses are to the #1 NFC and #1 AFC seed at this point and the Rams offense is way, way worse than either of those two teams.

Compare the FO rankings for example.
- QBR: Rivers #1, Romo #4, Austin Davis #25
- WR DYAR: Floyd #5, Bryant #8, Williams #9, Brian Quick #20
- RB: Oliver #9, Murray #1, Zach Stacy #26
- Total Offense: Chargers #6, Cowboys #8, Rams #25

Yes, the Rams have played us tough but I think we will hold them under 20 and that will be enough to win.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
Margin of victory is not as critical as mindset......This is a season defining game.

Rams hate us, we hate them.

We want to get on track, they want to spoil our season.

I don't want to see any excuses about game plan, lack of attention to detail, lack of Beast Mode touches, false start penalities when there will be more noise from 12's than Ram fans.

This is playing the Rams at the right time....worn down by SF on Monday night, short week and knowing they are not going anywhere fast.

Seattle 38 Rams 13.....Don't get back on the bandwagon too quickly folks, you might hurt yourself jumping up to get back on board.

I'll say it again after we revisit this conversation after raising the trophy as Back to Back Super Bowl Champs in Glendale.....SuperBowls are not EVER won in October, BUT statements on how teams are expected to deliver start in October and get grooved in November and December.

Doesn't mean we run the table, but the message is being delivered....Dallas is overrated, SF is banged up, Arizona is Arizona and Green Bay and Philly won't beat Seattle home or away.

chris98251

Reaction score
S.C. isn't the only team banged up, the whole NFC West is in line for the Trauma Unit.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
I'm gonna keep stepping out on those limbs... eventually one of 'em's gonna hold my weight.

Hawks are angry.

Hawks 37
RRules 17

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
My mindset is pretty much the same as NorCalCHawk.
They 'always play us tough' only goes so far when the equation has changed.
1. This is a rebound game, so the Hawks will (had better) come out focused.
2. Rams can't maintain the same withering pass rush they had against us in the recent past (No Chris Long).
3. With renewed comittment to Lynch, STL might be able to stop that for a quarter, but they are not stout enough to hold for much longer.
4. Their secondard is not very good.

Too many things point to the Hawks winning this game convincingly.

stizz19

Reaction score
SEAHAWKS - 27
RAMS - 17

:179422:

Year to date: 3-2

tdlabrie

Reaction score
I know the Rams play us much tougher than they look, especially in their house. Still, with both their run defense and pass defense pretty much in the toilet, I think the Hawks will prevail, but just barely and in a low-scoring game.

Seattle 20
St. Louis 17

YTD: Since I have predicted a win in every Seahawks game so far this year (cough, cough, Homer, cough) I have the same record 3 - 2.

BraveHeartFan

Reaction score
I see 24-14 with the Rams getting one TD very late in the game.

I think the Hawks will come out very angry, very focused, very fired up and that's all going to spell a really long day for the Rams.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I think all the injuries are going to take their toll, and the Seahawks look like they have enough problems that they won't fix them all in 1 week. Panic may set in after this one. Hope I'm wrong. Rams 20, Hawks 13

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Seahawks 27
Rams 14

PERCYYYYYYYYYY....LESS

Don't forget about pick the score, going to update the standings right now!

OrFan

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":yddkdu81 said:
Seahawks 27
Rams 14

PERCYYYYYYYYYY....LESS

Don't forget about pick the score, going to update the standings right now!

You almost mirrored my revised prediction, post Percy. Oops, I just looked and your score prediction was made before I edited mine. Scary, someone else on this earth thinks the same way I do?

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":2gj3utup said:
I'm gonna keep stepping out on those limbs... eventually one of 'em's gonna hold my weight.

Hawks are angry.

Hawks 37
RRules 17

Revision post Percy update:

Hawks 27
RRules 10

Go Hawks!

etanate

Reaction score
Looking at the last several games between these two teams, seems the games are always closer than they should be. Gonna go with Hawks 16-9.

Record 3-2

chet380

Reaction score
If the Rams can come close to duplicating last year's performances without Chris Long, the Hawks will have a tough time getting a win -- StL has a much better O this year.

AND ... the dreaded 10AM start.

GO HAWKS!!