Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Rams)

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'm not making a pick in this game because I have no idea what's going to happen with Seattle after what happened this week. I will predict that if Seattle starts slow the gameday forum will be a tsunami of negativity.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Just finished watching the Ram's last 2 games in condensed format against the Eagles and the 49's.

The Rams really have no business winning this game. What I saw from their last 2 games:

- Despite what everyone says about the Rams and how their Pass Rush is really better than the statistics would show with just 1 sack, I just don't see it. Their Pass Rush looks straight up awful. This will be a good measure of how bad our Offensive Line really is, we should be able to get decent protection against the Rams or we truly are horrible with our Pass Protection.

- Austin Davis looks pretty decent for just 4 starts but he has bad ball security. I think this game could really depend on our Pass Rush getting to Davis and forcing some bad decisions leading to interceptions or fumbles.

- Their Defense looks pretty bad overall but they aren't just a bunch of scrubs, it's more mental errors with penalties and blown coverages.

- Cunningham looks dangerous as their RB, he could give us a bit of problems.

Overall I just don't see the Ram's as a team that can beat us, they are quite ordinary or mediocre all around. That being said they aren't a total push-over either... it seems like they are right on the verge of being a near .500 team with their new QB. It's like things just aren't clicking for them despite their potential, yet they still find themselves in winnable positions near the end of games.

I think the Seahawks are going to step up a bit with their Offense, but the Defense will likely continue to struggle but should be able to come up with at least 1 or 2 turnovers to secure our win.

Seahawks win 27-20!

Record: 3-2

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Aros":3iixd063 said:
I have to admit, the trick play aspect is a serious Wild Card in this game. For whatever reason the Rams love to throw trick plays at us that always work.

:34853_doh:

:229031_banghead: :229031_banghead: :229031_banghead: :229031_banghead: :229031_banghead: :229031_banghead:

nanomoz

Reaction score
Aros":12i6z9hz said:
Aros":12i6z9hz said:
I have to admit, the trick play aspect is a serious Wild Card in this game. For whatever reason the Rams love to throw trick plays at us that always work.

:229031_banghead: :229031_banghead: :229031_banghead: :229031_banghead: :229031_banghead: :229031_banghead:

If I was Paul Allen, I'd hire you RIGHT NOW.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Chawks1":1uq9vamq said:
Last year we escaped with a 14-9 victory on last play of the game thanks to their poor QB. I think this year they come out with all the trick plays and their QB keeps it together.

Rams 17
Seahawks 10
:-(

I didn't get the score right but how could I guess earlier this week what the Rams would do but our esteemed coaching staff couldn't figure it out? Come on man this isn't rocket science!!!! Don't they remember how teams play against us???

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
nanomoz":24rqyzma said:
Aros":24rqyzma said:
Aros":24rqyzma said:

If I was Paul Allen, I'd hire you RIGHT NOW.
Aros would probably do a better job of preparing the Hawks' not very special teams for Fisher's trickery.