Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Vikings)

Largent80

Reaction score
Hawks showed the resilience to go on the needed roll. Vikings are going way down.

Don't need a score, just the WIN.!!!!!!!!!!!

soxhawk

Reaction score
Sea 17 MN 21

We just gave up 500 yds in the air to Pitt. Lets not start sucking each others' popsicles just yet. A morning game on the road is no sure win like everyone is thinking. I hope I'm wrong.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
soxhawk":1x23exob said:
Sea 17 MN 21

We just gave up 500 yds in the air to Pitt. Lets not start sucking each others' popsicles just yet. A morning game on the road is no sure win like everyone is thinking. I hope I'm wrong.

Does Minn have a QB?

soxhawk

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2m520myy said:
soxhawk":2m520myy said:
Sea 17 MN 21

Does Minn have a QB?

No worse than Newton.

2_0_6

Reaction score
soxhawk":1p8uj5vt said:
ImTheScientist":1p8uj5vt said:
soxhawk":1p8uj5vt said:
Sea 17 MN 21

Does Minn have a QB?

No worse than Newton.

Newton is a completely different animal than Teddy.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I think the difference in this game is going to be stopping AP and forcing Teddy to throw the ball. Their O-line isn't that great and Teddy should be pressured a lot. He is pretty consistent dinking and dunking, but doesn't have that great of a deep ball. Stefon Diggs is having a great rookie year and he and Teddy seem to have good chemistry. It wouldn't surprise me to see Teddy turn the ball over.

Their defense is pretty good, though young. Anthony Barr has been playing great ball, but I think the Seahawks line will hold up pretty well and hopefully Russel will have a pocket to work with like he did against the Steelers. Their secondary isn't world beaters, but they are pretty solid.

All in all the Seahawks and the Vikings are very similar, but the Seahawks have done it better for longer. I see the hawks winning by 10 or more, maintaining a lead most of the game.

Crizilla

Reaction score
seahawks 27
vikings 17

realized that like 3 other people have predicted the same score so im changing mine

seahawks 30
vikings 17

ARhawk

Reaction score
My official prediction will be
Sehawks 38
Vikings 9
No actual analysis other than we have had at least one blowout win over a 10+ win team each of the last 3 years (49ers in 2012, Saints and 49ers in 2013, Cardinals in 2014). Granted, the Cards had a backup QB in 2014. We havent blown out a good team yet this year, and Minnesota will probably finish with 10+ wins and maybe win their division.

Seafan

Reaction score
AP will run all over, maybe 200 yards.

Haush will miss an extra point.

Bennett will lineup off sides.

Okung will get at least one false start penalty.

The Vikes are a lot like the Seahawks. They haven't beaten any really good team yet.

If the Hawks play up to their paychecks they should win.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
17-10 Seahawks

ADAP gonna get his! It's a given. He's too special to not be a factor. He ran for over 150 at our house with a weaker QB. They don't have Percy this time however, so I think our team stays more sound and clogs the lanes up well against the run.

We will still win because their defense seems predicated on the rush and is weak against the run. DVOA also has them as a middle of the pack type of a team.

This game should be ours, wouldn't surprise me if we blew them out of the water though.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Feel a lot better about Sunday than I did against the Steelers but maybe that's a bad thing.

That said.. I think we win and begin to get on a bit of a roll

Seahawks 27
Vikes 17

Latest posts