Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Vikings)

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I really feel like the Hawks may be the better team, and they clearly are playing so much better than earlier this year. But I just have a feeling this will be one of those games in which the 2015 Seahawks find a way to lose despite having a win there for the taking.

Hawks 20
Vikes 23

marko358

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2qnouyq6 said:
I really feel like the Hawks may be the better team, and they clearly are playing so much better than earlier this year. But I just have a feeling this will be one of those games in which the 2015 Seahawks find a way to lose despite having a win there for the taking.

Hawks 20
Vikes 23

Did you hear that 2 of the Vikes' best defensive players are ruled out?

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
I refrained from picking the last two weeks and that has resulted in back-to-back Hawk wins.

The delegation from Lacey abstains.

A

Anonymous

All things considered, I think the Vikings present some key matchup situations on both offense and defense that favor the Hawks in this game.

I'm looking for the defense to key on AP containment and cheat the middle, making them try to beat us in the air and outside the numbers. Russell will have success on rollouts so look for some scramble drills early and often.

Seahawks: 27
Vikings: 19

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
ARhawk":8npipc3w said:
My official prediction will be
Sehawks 38
Vikings 9
No actual analysis other than we have had at least one blowout win over a 10+ win team each of the last 3 years (49ers in 2012, Saints and 49ers in 2013, Cardinals in 2014). Granted, the Cards had a backup QB in 2014. We havent blown out a good team yet this year, and Minnesota will probably finish with 10+ wins and maybe win their division.

Nice call; almost nailed it!

Latest posts