Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs 49ers)

BASF

Reaction score
I think you just need some backs that can pick up the pieces when the starters get dinged. DJ Dallas and Travis Homer? I know they are good on special teams but come on. They have not been capable the last few years when guys got injured, why do they still have positions on the team? The 49ers have always put a premium on running backs since Shanahan arrived. The Seahawks should do the same given that Pete wants to be a run first offense
We became a run first team when Wilson was here because he needed the running game to mask his deficiencies. Other than his tenure we have been on the higher percentages of pass on neutral play teams.

Optimus25

Reaction score
You guys are minimizing the impact of deebo out and a backup to the backup QB coming back to earth.

Hawks 23
Santa Clara 19

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The game is on FOX 13 locally as well just as a FYI. I don't know if that's always the case when it's TNF even with Amazon having the rights but indeed the game is being broadcast on FOX in Western Washington (if not elsewhere) as well.
My understanding of the arrangement that the NFL made with Amazon for TNF games is Amazon has exclusive broadcast rights, but the agreement also allows for the game to be broadcast locally by either FOX or CBS, carrying the Amazon feed. That allows the home team fans to watch the game (and record it) if they do not subscribe to Amazon's streaming service.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
As I think about this game it started out as an impossible feat for the Hawks to win this one. But the more I think about it the more it becomes clear. If the Hawks have any chance to win this one they have to stack the box or what ever they need to do to stop the run and make perty beat them long. The Hawks have a good secondary i think its time to man up and see how good they really are. I think if the Hawks do this it will work take away the short mid range pass and the run turn on the pass rush, and
make them beat you with a rookie QB with the big play in a hostile enviroment.

If they can stay close in the 4th they can pull this one out.

FPD

Reaction score
So, no matter what I seem to do lately, my predictions for the Hawks games have been bass-ackwards. So, here we go:

49ers - 37
Hawks - 13

😭
Well, I was hoping I would reverse-jinx it. Turns out I was almost correct. 🤮