Aros...Fearless Prediction?

kf3339

Reaction score
I think there is a chance for a very rare blowout win by our Hawks.

Hawks 31
Bengals 10

Bengals get their only TD in the late 4th quarter after our starters are out of the game.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Bengals have some talent, but not enough to beat our 'Hawks.

27-10 Seahawks

xray

Reaction score
xray":32ltx83l said:
The Hawks pull off a nail biter win .

Dalton will test the Hawks secondary and we can see how good or not good they are right now .

Own The West

Reaction score
This is a total trap game: rookie coach with an unknown offense and defense, visitor with nothing to lose, home team heavily favored but with lots of unanswered questions itself, competent QB against two DE playing their first snaps of the season...

RW 2-minute drill heroics in Q4 for the win though:

Seahawks 17
Bengals 13

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Sloppy game for us. Shocker, I know. The one positive thing we take out of it is a dramatically different, and more effective offensive line. There are some solid holes, and our RBs take advantage of them, gaining some nice highlights on chunk plays. We don't capitalize on these nice runs, and they only yields 10 points. Pass protection is a struggle against a pretty damn good d-line. Wilson can't get in sync with his new receiving corps, and holds the ball way too long, all day long. He takes some chances with his legs, but he lacks the speed he once had. He comes up gimpy in the 3rd quarter.

The defense is all over the place, and struggles to contain with consistency. They are on the field for way too much time, and are worn out by the fourth. Our LB's keep us in the game, with Wagner being the real player of the game, although he isn't awarded the accolade. Our D-line gets some nice hits on the QB, but it's choppy and inconsistent. They are pretty sloppy too, though, and our bend, but don't break, defensive philosophy holds them to 13 points.

Final score, Seahawks lose 13-10 and a gimpy RW who doesn't miss a series.

0-0

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1pmeta7y said:
Yes, my favorite thread.
Bengals 24 Seahawks 14

The Seahawks limp out of the gate. Andy Dalton goes crazy, torching our secondary for 344 yards and 3 touchdowns.

Tyler Boyd proves he's the man in Cincy, and puts Griffin on watch as he grabs 10 catches for 145 yards and two touchdowns.

Pete Carroll goes 0-3 against Cincinnati as the Seahawks head coach.

:pukeface:

Read the rules next time...this is a Seahawks site and you are not allowed to pick the Bengals.

Seymour

Reaction score
What a bummer that Bennett isn't still here to "Beast Out" on the red headed step QB one more time. That was one penalty I enjoyed!!

:lol:

:irishdrinkers:

"I don't think I was out of control," Bennett said. "I just hit the quarterback. I think because he's a quarterback it's a big deal. Players get hit all the time, knocked on the ground, but the only reason people care is he's a quarterback and he gets paid a lot of money.

"I'm feel like I'm beasting out," Bennett said. "I feel like I'm playing the best I've played since I've been in the NFL. It's one of my best seasons. I keep going. I keep grinding. I'm playing a lot of positions, making plays from everywhere, so I feel pretty good."

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Seymour":1lkrs0rq said:
What a bummer that Bennett isn't still here to "Beast Out" on the red headed step QB one more time. That was one penalty I enjoyed!!

:lol:

:irishdrinkers:

"I don't think I was out of control," Bennett said. "I just hit the quarterback. I think because he's a quarterback it's a big deal. Players get hit all the time, knocked on the ground, but the only reason people care is he's a quarterback and he gets paid a lot of money.

"I'm feel like I'm beasting out," Bennett said. "I feel like I'm playing the best I've played since I've been in the NFL. It's one of my best seasons. I keep going. I keep grinding. I'm playing a lot of positions, making plays from everywhere, so I feel pretty good."

Bennett was one of my favorite Seahawks of all time. My son is named Bennett! I'm stoked for JD and think he has quite a bit of similarities to Bennett. So here's to JD beasting out against Cincy!

Hamhawk

Reaction score
another poor first half for the Hawks, but we still win our home opener Hawks 24 Bengals 13

Chawker

Reaction score
bigskydoc":47vqtx33 said:
Sloppy game for us. Shocker, I know. The one positive thing we take out of it is a dramatically different, and more effective offensive line. There are some solid holes, and our RBs take advantage of them, gaining some nice highlights on chunk plays. We don't capitalize on these nice runs, and they only yields 10 points. Pass protection is a struggle against a pretty damn good d-line. Wilson can't get in sync with his new receiving corps, and holds the ball way too long, all day long. He takes some chances with his legs, but he lacks the speed he once had. He comes up gimpy in the 3rd quarter.

The defense is all over the place, and struggles to contain with consistency. They are on the field for way too much time, and are worn out by the fourth. Our LB's keep us in the game, with Wagner being the real player of the game, although he isn't awarded the accolade. Our D-line gets some nice hits on the QB, but it's choppy and inconsistent. They are pretty sloppy too, though, and our bend, but don't break, defensive philosophy holds them to 13 points.

Final score, Seahawks lose 13-10 and a gimpy RW who doesn't miss a series.

0-0

This one will get printed out and used as my panty liner, that way if it comes true and I end up spotting this post will get it.

What is wrong with you guys? You're not 12's more like 11 1/2 ers. If that! :34853_doh:

hidn

Reaction score
Alright, I'll bring some real homerism at my fellow Seahawk fans before the start of our second super-bowl winning season.

The seahawks are going to absolutely crush the Bengals.

DK is going to set the stage for his hall of fame career with an impressive first outing.

Russel is going to put the game away early and Carson is going to grind out the second half to finish off with a little over 100 yards.

Seahawks 31 - Bengals 14

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
whats with all the negative Nancy's on this board? Were going to smoke these fools. 24-9. Might be sloppy, might be a slow start but were going to impose our will with the run game and we will get just enough out of our new rookie's and FA's to make this a solid early season win. We will be in the big dance next year boys, enjoy the ride.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
rcaido":1f12zpzk said:
I hope we dont play down to our competition this year.

Seahawks 31 - Bengals 10

Wilson 3TDs
Carson 115yrds 1TD

Only chance Bengals have is if Daulton is on which i dont think their offensive line will allow him to get into rhythm. If we can get pressure, we should win this easily. No AJ Green & new o-line for the Bengals. Griffin really needs to show up.

Playing down to the competition is a Pete Carroll staple. It's been a decade. Have we learned nothing?

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Arguably one of the easiest games on the schedule, IMO. Hawks take a commanding lead in the first half of 20 - 3, pound the ball the entire second half for a final score of 23 - 10.

John63

Reaction score
Well it depends, if we go run heavy or run, run, pass we win 17-10 at the end when they finally let Wilson loose. If they mix it up from the beginning we win 31-10.

John63

Reaction score
HawkGA":1ftfc76v said:
Chawker":1ftfc76v said:
My Mighty Seahawks do the unpredictable and come out passing the ball

Isn't this pretty much what they did to start the season last year?

Yes just we did not have the oline for it. It appears we might now

Latest posts