Atlanta - New England * SB LI game thread *

Foghawk

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2duvu4rg said:
Largent80":2duvu4rg said:
FalconsFanNW":2duvu4rg said:
Speechless.

Unbelievable. Well at least I'll save money on Super Bowl gear. The most epic choke in Super Bowl history is complete.

Cya next season.

Sorry man, trust me, we know how you feel.

It's all good man... Just got a text from my brother in GA. He said "I knew the Atlanta I knew would show up eventually. I'm done with the Falcons I'll never watch another down."

Now that I think about it I'm gonna do the same. The team will never get over this and will forever be labeled for the biggest choke job ever.

Just done with it. So many let downs with the Braves and now the Falcons. To hell with the

Fans
Always
Left
Counting
On
Next
Season

Meh.

Not even mad just kinda in a state of shock. Either way there's no way I'm ever gonna subject myself to the constant trolling that will come from being a Falcons fan.

Not gonna do it. Screw this team. LOL. Later guys. :mrgreen:

:roll:

Ice up son!

Husky Seahawk

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":l5kpubol said:
Largent80":l5kpubol said:
FalconsFanNW":l5kpubol said:
Speechless.

Unbelievable. Well at least I'll save money on Super Bowl gear. The most epic choke in Super Bowl history is complete.

Cya next season.

It's all good man... Just got a text from my brother in GA. He said "I knew the Atlanta I knew would show up eventually. I'm done with the Falcons I'll never watch another down."

Now that I think about it I'm gonna do the same. The team will never get over this and will forever be labeled for the biggest choke job ever.

Just done with it. So many let downs with the Braves and now the Falcons. To hell with the

Fans
Always
Left
Counting
On
Next
Season

Meh.

Not even mad just kinda in a state of shock. Either way there's no way I'm ever gonna subject myself to the constant trolling that will come from being a Falcons fan.

Wow, you have been talking so much smack over through the playoffs, puffing up your chest. You lose the game and now you quit on "your" team?

Okay then, Bye Felicia. :177692:

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
It really puts our loss in perspective. We had just won a trophy the year before, so the pressure on us to win was far lighter than it was on Atlanta today. And now, to get as close as you can to winning it all without winning it all--nothing short of a trophy will remedy that pain. No conference championship, no MVP awards. It will all be followed with an, "Okay, but..."

There will always be that final inch hanging over the organization's head.

Wow.

mikeak

Reaction score
How do they not run 3 times and then kick. Unreal. As bad as the Seahawks giving them a super bow. Freaking NE

WmHBonney

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":30rgf3qv said:
Largent80":30rgf3qv said:
FalconsFanNW":30rgf3qv said:
Speechless.

Cya next season.

Fans
Always
Left
Counting
On
Next
Season

Meh.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
WmHBonney":33lsnszp said:
FalconsFanNW":33lsnszp said:
Largent80":33lsnszp said:
FalconsFanNW":33lsnszp said:
Speechless.

Cya next season.

Fans
Always
Left
Counting
On
Next
Season

Meh.

Not gonna do it. F this team. LOL. Later guys. :mrgreen:

I KNEW you were a douchbag bandwagon asshat!

There is that.^

Or, rumor has it the Seahawks' bandwagon has a few standing room seats... just sayin'

adeltaY

Reaction score
So glad that happened. Tom Brady is now the undisputed, inarguable GOAT QB. What a bounceback performance by Brady and the Pats offense after the ATL defense was really getting after them. Pats D came up clutch too with that strip sack and some other stops.

FalconsFanNW was cocky, but at least he was respectful. I wonder where that boy treefiddy is. All that smack-talk and his team choked in epic fashion on the game's greatest stage. Seriously, 31 unanswered points? But I thought the Falcons offense was historic and practically unstoppable? Looks like that only extends to injury-depleted and deeply flawed NFC opponents. I'm pretty sure the Cowboys would've beat these guys, though.

Hopefully they fade back into irrelevance, just like the Panthers of 2015. As much as we Hawks fans are disappointed at the last two seasons, at least we can be confident that our team will be in it next year and have a solid five year stretch of success to support that notion.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Just checking in to see if any Falcons fans complain about the OT rule.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2gvup2y1 said:
The saying "Defense wins championships" proves itself again today.

When the Pats needed a stop they got them.
The protection they gave Brady didn't hurt much either.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2rcf1tij said:
Largent80":2rcf1tij said:
FalconsFanNW":2rcf1tij said:
Speechless.

Cya next season.

Fans
Always
Left
Counting
On
Next
Season

Meh.

Not gonna do it. LOL. Later guys. :mrgreen:

Good. Here's hoping you bail on this forum as fast as you bailed on your team.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
you can expect more of these for the next few days...even though 99 percent of them are fake some do a good job.

[youtube]AFrYCooFPJo[/youtube]

253hawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1loouxbq said:
Just checking in to see if any Falcons fans complain about the OT rule.

Wouldn't even have been an OT if they hadn't been snapping the ball with 20 seconds on the play clock for the last half of the 4th quarter.

randomation

Reaction score
Man White got robbed of MVP 14 catches and responsible for 20 points absolutely crazy.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
16473271_10212017267371992_4286739103107760910_n.jpg

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
randomation":cshlayrh said:
Man White got robbed of MVP 14 catches and responsible for 20 points absolutely crazy.

I was thinking the same thing. 11 catches, 110 yards, 3 TD, 29 yards rushing and a crucial 2 pt conversion. What does a guy have to do? Considering Brady threw a pick 6, White should've edged him in the voting.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Such a heartbreaking loss for Atl and their fans. I feel for them. Just stunning. I really wanted them to beat those damn Patriots.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":3bk1qcck said:
Largent80":3bk1qcck said:
FalconsFanNW":3bk1qcck said:
Speechless.

Cya next season.

Fans
Always
Left
Counting
On
Next
Season

Meh.

Not gonna do it. LOL. Later guys. :mrgreen:

Hang in there man. We as Hawk fans and Seattle sports fans know exactly what you're going through. It hurts. It flat out hurts. I feel for you and all of Atlanta. I'm still not over XLIX but you just have to support your team. You have a highly talented team with a great coach that will be in the mix for a long time. Stay strong and we'll see you next season.

Latest posts