Atlanta the most balanced NFC team ?

12thbrah

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":11pcj95i said:
RolandDeschain":11pcj95i said:
Stop praising Rodgers, he's an arrogant tool. Start taking shots, Falcons! :)

Dude I am so pumped!!!

Super Bowl LI !!!!!!!!!!

Well deserved. Congrats

chris98251

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1hy9ib7p said:
RolandDeschain":1hy9ib7p said:
Stop praising Rodgers, he's an arrogant tool. Start taking shots, Falcons! :)

Dude I am so pumped!!!

Super Bowl LI !!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations !

Now why are you on a Seahawks board celebrating when you should be with your fellow fans drinking and dumping beer and Champaign on each other and screwing each others Wives/ Husbands in celebration, well the Wives/ Husbands part I guess can wait till you win the Super Bowl .

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
chris98251":3q51qqhd said:
Congratulations !

Now why are you on a Seahawks board celebrating when you should be with your fellow fans drinking and dumping beer and Champaign on each other and screwing each others Wives/ Husbands in celebration, well the Wives/ Husbands part I guess can wait till you win the Super Bowl .

Thanks... LOL and I had a lot more local Falcons fans friends when I was in Georgia. Here, not so much. But I like this NFL Nation forum so I'm here... with the Falcons forums open in another window.

:mrgreen:

P.S.

I don't wanna say I'm a closet Seattle fan but I have watched every one of their games since I moved here in 2011... so that's gotta be worth something right? Hahah... at least the right to post on the NFL Nation forum on a Seattle page!

:)

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Subject: Atlanta the most balanced NFC team ?

FalconsFanNW":hmdan3jv said:
bigskydoc":hmdan3jv said:
And that is why Ryan won't be MVP, unless he wins the NFCCG and Superb Owl in stunning fashion

You're joking right?

The fact he was voted 1st team All Pro ahead of Brady and Rodgers is a pretty good hint at to which way the MVP vote is gonna go... which is also decided before the playoffs and announced prior to the Super Bowl.

636218350597985133 matt ryan mvp illo sheet

Good call there FalconsFanNW. Definitely a well deserved MVP for Ryan.

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
This Falcons team is scary. A young defense that will only get better. A mature offense that can afford to lose a step when their OC moves on.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
bigskydoc":32gxx4ij said:
This Falcons team is scary. A young defense that will only get better. A mature offense that can afford to lose a step when their OC moves on.

A defense that has given up over 400 yards passing to Brady can't be considered very good.