Bailed out by Niners!!

Threedee

Reaction score
I buy the Cards. I am intrigued by the Bills. Not a believer in Manuel, but they are said to have a strong front 7, and Jackson and Spiller are both healthy.

chris98251

Reaction score
Where are the Cards in the standings? It's real enough right now.

Kaiser

Reaction score
The wins/loss column doesn't care what team you beat.

nategreat

Reaction score
Yeah, anyone who thinks the Cards aren't for real have got another thing coming. I think they'll definitely make the playoffs this year, and probably do some damage too. We'll see though. I hope I'm wrong.

Lxx

Reaction score
the cardinals are basiclally the 2011 Seahawks at this point

They can do some real damage but are nothing scary in the playoffs

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3t3my9cl said:
The Cardinals won 10 games last year, beat us at home, and beat the team we just lost to. They might not be terrible.
Bite your tongue. Random opinions with little thought declare that the Cardinals are turrible, so turrible they are!!

Hawks46

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1hnfvhfe said:
None of the NFC elite are exactly off to roaring starts. We're fine.

Don't look now, but the Panthers look pretty good. I wouldn't overlook them.

This is the problem with reading too much into the offseason. The Panthers were considered the NFC elite (or knocking on the door) last year, but this year no one has given them a chance. They are close to leading the league in points differential and just held Detroit to 7 points.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":15j8dxxr said:
Cards at 2-0 is laughable. That is about the weakest 2-0 of all time. But, it is what it is. By the end of the year, they'll be watching the Hawks on TV.
no. texans at 2-0 is laughable

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
HawkNuts":2h42r9on said:
The niners lost, but they are without some of their best defensive players. Something tells me they will be better towards the end of the season.

I dont think the defense is the problem :D

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1lbsjlrh said:
AbsolutNET":1lbsjlrh said:
The Cardinals won 10 games last year, beat us at home, and beat the team we just lost to. They might not be terrible.
Bite your tongue. Random opinions with little thought declare that the Cardinals are turrible, so turrible they are!!

Cards ARE terrible. You think Drew Stanton is going to lead them to the playoffs. And Palmer has nerve damage in his shoulders. This isnt a christian ponder situation where AP carries the team on his back and runs for over 2000 yards into the playoffs.

Beating the Giants doesnt mean a damn thing first of all. The lions had a field day with them and then proceeded to get shut down vs the Panthers. And ya they beat the Chargers but were down 17-6 going into the fourth quarter..They had no business winning that game. If it wasnt for that breakdown on 3rd down on the fumble the Chargers were theoretically going to be up 2 scores with 6-7 minutes left

How quickly you all forget the 2012 Cardinals

Started off 4-0 beating the Seahawks, Pats, Eagles and Dolphins and then proceeded to lose 9 games in a row and finish the season at 5-11 when we started 2-2 and ended up with 11 wins and were one defensive stop away from going to the NFC championship game