Baldwin catch

Torc

Reaction score
Sealake80":2wa8oc68 said:
Play of game from MVP of game

This. I was disappointed when the players of the game were chosen. Lockett's play on the botched snap was heads up, but Baldwin's catch was flat out amazing, and got a drive moving after it looked to be yet another punt on the way. The real difference in the game, IMO.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
brimsalabim":38mrov43 said:
Probably prevented an int too.

That's what I thought was going to happen when I saw how high the ball was sailing and the position of the players. I went from dread to amazement.

The Outfield

Reaction score
joeseahawks":27u38uvo said:
Doug deserves to get paid. is he a FA this summer?

Signed through 2016. So I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of deal was made this offseason to extend him.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Air Baldwin.

CYZBl8-UAAAWzLr.png:large

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Too bad he's merely a "pedestrian" receiver. Just an "appetizer" before the main meal, though, right Cris Carter?

seehawkswin

Reaction score
I designed a t shirt for this "pedestrian" catch, but I can't post a link here. I first started posting in the seattle pi forum around 2002 when I was doing seahawks paintings and was showing them off on the forum and peopl seemed to like them. I did a bunch of cool designs the last couple years (one of this forum's members is using my "neo hawk" design as their avatar)

Gibbo

Reaction score
Smellyman":2ilpt8l3 said:
tooshort":2ilpt8l3 said:
ADB making an ODB catch in the playoffs.

The big difference is this one won't be talked about over and over and over and over

I said at the time if that's ODB then you wouldn't hear the end of it but as it wasn't it would go under the radar.

It was an amazing catch.ridiculously good

UGotHawked

Reaction score
storm74":3pt2eoa5 said:
more impressive than the ODB catch because of the weather IMO.

Not only the weather, but Doug's catch was in the middle of the field. He has the stones to leave himself vulnerable to a safety or LB that could be ready to take his head off his body. That raises the degree of difficulty.

DJrmb

Reaction score
That catch in the conditions and with the way the game was going up to that point is incredible. He probably single-handedly saved an INT with it as well...

doug1.0.gif

12evanf

Reaction score
DJrmb":2rn1jyky said:
That catch in the conditions and with the way the game was going up to that point is incredible. He probably single-handedly saved an INT with it as well...

doug1.0.gif

chawx

Reaction score
So, I stabilized the gif and made it work for an avatar if anyone wants to use it .... (lack of quality is due to our file size restrictions)

Dougbaldwin wcgame 2016 catch

Enjoy! :th2thumbs:

GO HAWKS!

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
What's sad is that drive was ended with our one interception.

Latest posts