Beast Mode II (Beastquake 2, Beastquake2.0, Beastquake II)

Sealake80

Reaction score
So Beast quake vs the run tonight. I say Beast quake. Who can break the runs down and feels confident in which run was better? I only ask because it's now a thing with my family!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Watch Lockette's blocking on that play. He eliminated like 3-4 guys. Deserves a ton of credit for that play.

evergreen

Reaction score
Beastequake was first and a different team ago. It is the best run in NFL history. This is the best regular season run in NFL history. He has two of them plus all the others.

trharder

Reaction score
Sealake80":3p8o1xp1 said:
So Beast quake vs the run tonight. I say Beast quake. Who can break the runs down and feels confident in which run was better? I only ask because it's now a thing with my family!
Probably should be one of those things left undecided. The Beast Quake because it meant so much to this town back when this team was still struggling. This one I loved because you could sense Marshawn getting the deja vu moment. Which brings you back to the Beast Quake.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":31mj33ge said:
Seafan":31mj33ge said:
ellipi":31mj33ge said:
The Stomach Quake

Post of the year. Lol.

How can you not play because you are sick and then come out and play so SICK.

Got that Michael Jordan attitude!

900x900px-LL-5f456581_B5bsuNgCcAAP8BE.jpeg

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Wow. What a run! Deja vu all over again for sure! It's gonna be referred to as "BeastQuake II" whether anyone wants it to be or not. Same play, same player, same beastly tackle-breaking, crotch-grabbing touchdown run. This one even longer.

To quote the great Steve Raible, "HOLY CATFISH! TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS!"

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I'd say this is 1b. BeastQuake started the whole Seahawks Badass attitude. This was just a continuation of it. And Lockette deserves huge praise for his blocking efforts.

Sealake80

Reaction score
This run today was a thing of magic and beauty... But beast quake - I was there for. And I don't see how any regular season run by the visiting team will ever match the intensity of beast quake. The crowd frenzy matched the intensity of 24 on that day... Plus I do think there were so many more broken tackles, it was a playoff game etc.

Maybe it's better left alone. Why argue when we could stand silent in awe... At puke quake. LOL gotta love this team. :thirishdrinkers: go hawks

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
Original Beast Quake was the better run based on the stiff-arm alone. This run was great but there were really about 2 1/2 broken tackles by Lynch. One at the LOS, Peterson, and the ankle biter at the end gets a 1/2. The OBQ has a solid 4 missed tackles.

Total side note, anyone else notice ET joined in celebrating in the endzone?

Total side note number 2, I'd never seen this clip of the reaction by the Colts' Mathis watching a highlight in the middle of their playoff game. The whole clip is good but their section starts at 1:43.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2P6TwZlh6A

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Lockette single-handedly played the roles of Polumbus, Hasselbeck, Locklear, and others on the original Beastquake script.

Sac

Reaction score
This run was 3 yards longer, but during the Beastquake he broke 8 or 9 tackles to get in. He "only" broke 3 or 4 on this one.

Basis4day

Reaction score
After about the 10th time watching.... Did anyone see Earl Thomas jumping on the pile helmetlless to celebrate that TD?

madbohem

Reaction score
man, if someone in charge wants a like button let me know. I would like the heck out of all of this.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Beast Quake still the best but this is the second best, he could of easily fallen down by the sidelines but there is not quit in him. The original is hard to duplicate in the first place, this time he's able to do it with a whole new group of roster. This is like the odds of winning the lottery after previously winning a lottery.