Beast Mode II (Beastquake 2, Beastquake2.0, Beastquake II)

A

Anonymous

Seafan":2ecyh73e said:
Both those plays gave us huge victories. They were also done with no name offensive lines.

It looked like another 17 Power.

Go, SEAHAWKS!

It is 17 power.

As you can see, Sweezy pulled around and lead him through to the second level. As opposed to the first Beastquake run where the guard didn't get around and Marshawn had to plow through, this time it was different, Sweezy wrapped them around perfectly and the lane was big enough for him to be at speed and blow past the linebackers and the safety.

Beautiful.

[vimeo]115148075[/vimeo]

jonkchar

Reaction score
I want to say it is Beast quake 4, because there were 2 last year but 2 & 3 were nowhere near as iconic as 1

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":pz9o3x0d said:
Lockette single-handedly played the roles of Polumbus, Hasselbeck, Locklear, and others on the original Beastquake script.

And Collinsworth playing the role of Mayock, wowing from the booth.

sutz

Reaction score
I'd have to say the original was better, mostly because he had to work through a lot more trash within 10 yards of the LOS before he broke out. He had a better hole in this one at the point of attack and hit the second level a lot cleaner.

Great run, though! Can't take much away from it, terrific effort by Marshawn and all of his convoy of blockers.

sam1313

Reaction score
nsport":1l5jjy2d said:
Notice Ricardo Lockette's effort on this play. Single-handedly blocked several players throughout the play.

I'm glad someone else pointed this out. Great, great hustle by Channel 83.

Smellyman

Reaction score
How about even little Paul Richardson. He is in the middle of the Oline scrum throwing a block for ML. Not pretty but sacrificing all of his 170 pounds.