Beastmode having hernia surgery Wednesday morning

byau

Reaction score
Scottemojo":kfd4bg1q said:
S all those times Lynch grabbed his ding ding, he was really just preventing a sports hernia?

An ounce of prevention...

hahaha ...

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
New estimates from Pete say he'll be out 3-4 weeks. Sports hernias aren't the worst. I had one a couple years back. The doctor orders were:

No running for a week.
No heavy lifting for 2.
As for sex, you'll know when you're ready.

3 days wasn't enough.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2hvc0upo said:
Unfathomably, this may actually be an underrated loss. Imagine if we found this out two weeks ago.

It's easier to swallow coming off a 200-yard game from Rawls. But at the end of the day, you've still lost one of your best players and a staple aspect of your offense.

Excited to see what young Brawls is made of; however, my expectations are in check. Right now, we're asking a lot of guys who've only been in this offense for a few months or less.

Agreed. If the Steelers shut down Rawls down, we're not feeling nearly so good about Lynch's injury.

Of course, if that happens, we'll pretty much be throwing in the towel on the WC race anyway.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
pmedic920":3v6w57yw said:
ceca11c5d3b7fc4df90181e95d7a8767.jpg

1558fae43a49b7bf64b492329a22ce99.jpg

d9f87cd6e29de18826ed765b7460fa3b.jpg

Hummm.....perhaps this was the result of an excessive amount Skittles consumed? ;)

chris98251

Reaction score
I wonder how long he has been battling this, we know this season but end of last season also possibly?

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Let's wish ML well and start looking forward.
We got Rawls, who are the back ups? What if Rawls needs a rest of has a nack? Who is the next man up?
Should we sign Christine Michael again? Would you sign the OSU RB, who was on the roster? how about Robert Turbin? Is he available? last I heard, he was in Dallas ...
Can Coleman carry some?
Should we play Carry Williams at RB? (ok, kidding, but we need to find something for him to do with all the money we paying him ...)

olyfan63

Reaction score
Hell, bring back CMike for a look. He's been humbled by being cut by TWO teams despite his physical talent. Maybe now he'll go to work on fixing the holes in his game.

chris98251

Reaction score
olyfan63":32kif2ph said:
Hell, bring back CMike for a look. He's been humbled by being cut by TWO teams despite his physical talent. Maybe now he'll go to work on fixing the holes in his game.

He could not fix them in a desperate Dallas situation where Glory Holes are famous. He needs to be hungry and he's not.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
If they were really "pressed", I think that even Pete and John would admit that they made a mistake drafting CMike so high.