Rob Staton on 710 MUST listen

IndyHawk

Reaction score
From what I see you're the only one bring up politics on a football board. Most people on this site, and even the ones I disagree with. are really good people who love the Seahawks. So ya knowww... maybe you should consider showing a small bit of respect, especially because you claim to come from another site that shows respect? Hmmmm.... really, you're really not representing your board very well saying these fine Seahawk fans are a shit hole cesspool. I think you are without a doubt proving the point of this post, just saying... for the record. but hey thanks for stopping by and I hope you learn something about football and the Seahawks.
He was here for a long time,I'm not sure what happened leading up to his hate post
but he knows there is a lot of us who didn't do politics even when it was allowed.

Chevy

Reaction score
He has great content. He has gotten a bit better debating dissenting opinion's on his board. But I would still recommend just reading his content and stay away from the postings on his board.

Smellyman

Reaction score
After the uncalled for Top Billin slander, I have zero respect left for Rob.
top Billin might be more confrontational with comments and pettiness. His replies to people in comments can be so bizarre.

somebody made a comment on his video and I made a reply with a comment. Top Billin responded something like, 'don't make comments here, get your own channel.' He is so insecure.

Not like any of his takes are good, 'this player is good, watch, bam, hehe.'

chris98251

Reaction score
These types of post and the one it quotes and this thread in general are what really have turned this forum from the A+ go to hawk site to what is today.

I used to love this forum. It's to bad the posting had gone downhil.
The truth is the truth, whenever he was tasked to back up a statement and there were holes in it that were pointed out he got pissed and would say I'm done with this and not come back to the thread or make a snarky comment which of course opened the flood gates for more and then he would leave the thread.

Frozenropers

Reaction score
Do you follow him?

It’s a fact that he doesn’t take folks disagreeing with him well, and when you make your opinions public as he has that’s part of the game. You mention “pettiness” and that’s probably mostly why people criticize him, not on their account but his.
Yes, I read his content and read here. Plenty of good quality content in both places. Neither is without faults.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
top Billin might be more confrontational with comments and pettiness. His replies to people in comments can be so bizarre.

somebody made a comment on his video and I made a reply with a comment. Top Billin responded something like, 'don't make comments here, get your own channel.' He is so insecure.

Not like any of his takes are good, 'this player is good, watch, bam, hehe.'
Regardless of all that blabber, my point was his attack on Top Billin was uncalled for. Rob had no business doing that.

flv2

Reaction score
I’ve attempted to clean up the political BS.

PLEASE carry on while remaining on topic.

GoHawks
What is the topic? This thread was originally a pre 2022 Draft thread, (promoting a 3rd party site), that got zero responses in 2022. All 89 responses, including this one, are after the Draft of 2023 and would seem to be off-topic.