Belichick Gone?

renofox

Reaction score
Nah. He's done. He won't risk yet another shit show season to end his incredible career.
Going out on top (or near it) is the classy move. Even though "class" and "BB" don't often appear in the same sentence, I'm pretty sure he'll make the right choice on this.

PC? I think the exact opposite.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Me too. But we’re in a nightmare now - maybe it’s like The Cell and we’re just waiting for J-Lo to come and save us
That was a trippy movie! Can you imagine dropping acid and watching that for the 1st time? Not that I've ever dropped acid, or windowpane, or orange barrel, or purple haze, or Mr. Natural, or...

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
That was a trippy movie! Can you imagine dropping acid and watching that for the 1st time? Not that I've ever dropped acid, or windowpane, or orange barrel, or purple haze, or Mr. Natural, or...
As a shrink I was just impressed they did their homework

jeremiah

Reaction score
I have a feeling he's outta there. Too much smoke. As great as their track records have been (especially Bill B), I don't know why anyone in today's NFL would hire Bill B, Pete, or Tomlin. Maybe defensive guys will be in vogue again someday, but right now you need a HC who's philosophy is rooted in offense. People keep mentioning DQ. Loved the guy when he was here, but no thanks. Even if he finds another Shanny type OC, another team will just pluck him right away to be their HC. I think Bill B moves on, Pete stays (disinterested owner), and Tomlin (stubborn ownership) also stays.
Bellichek in Seattle, with that loony OC who can't ever be a Head Coach again. He is great at the Offense, but he has burned his chances at being top dog again. If nothing else, NE could bring him back to pair with Bill and they fit just right together. I think BB is tough enough to keep "He who shall not be named" under control.

Threedee

Reaction score
Since his nickname is Darth Hoodie, a useful Disney SW quote is "no one's ever really gone."