Best road record in NFL! Hey media what do you say now?

Rainger

Reaction score
Did any one notice that we have quietly moved to a tie with the best road record in the NFL tied with the Eagles??

Yes I understand all you nit pickers will see that the Chiefs are 4 and 0 on the road. However we have more wins on the road and they have only played 4 road games against Jacksonville, Eagles, Titans and Buffalo. Combined wins 13.

Our road team opponents combined wins are 25. Also 2 of those teams are Houston and Atlanta who although they have bad records were supposed to be good. Not like the teams that KC has played.

It is fantastic how this team has grown, yet no one in the media will say we are road warriors. (ps that includes four 10 am west coast starts)

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Will I":3e9hvphe said:
To be fair, Michael Irvin was giving us props on the NFLN for shedding our road woe monkey.

Don't ruin his fun. He is enjoying his cheese and whine.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2hx4iq7k said:
Will I":2hx4iq7k said:
To be fair, Michael Irvin was giving us props on the NFLN for shedding our road woe monkey.

Don't ruin his fun. He is enjoying his cheese and whine.
LOL yes. but I ran out of cheese. Still lots of wine. Good on ya BFS
But seriously no Whining aside. When was the last time we in Seattle could say we had the best road record in the NFL???

Axx

Reaction score
haters still going to point out that we don't "dominate" teams on the road like we do at home......

Ask ATL or AZ and SF soon.....

5280Hawk

Reaction score
I blame it on the 12th man. They were down in Atlanta in force! Again! We have a huge road presence even all the way in Atlanta, Sea HAWKS!

C-Dub

Reaction score
They still can't win on the road. The 49ers are a better team. Oh and Russell Wilson is too short to succeed.

HawkHack

Reaction score
C-Dub":1e3q71xg said:
They still can't win on the road. The 49ers are a better team. Oh and Russell Wilson is too short to succeed.
Crud. Thanks for ruining my day, dude.

Dismas

Reaction score
5280Hawk":2ycork8n said:
I blame it on the 12th man. They were down in Atlanta in force! Again! We have a huge road presence even all the way in Atlanta, Sea HAWKS!

Roadhawks are rockin' this year!
You hear folk grumble about bandwagon fans . . I think they need to stfu.
I welcome rhe bandwagoneers, with open arms. Those guys are a big portion of what is filling seats on these away games.
I will take those newbies, and enjoy the noise I hear in the Atlanta game when the falcon fans are gone, and I will bask in the light of the heightened visibility of the Seahawks, and the fact that, unlike in 2005, this time around, the team is being taken seriously, as a legitimate contender.

seasons like this, and an influx of bandwagon, no, call them NEW fans, are what takes a team from a hometown smaller market afterthought, to a national presence.

Ninerg

Reaction score
rainger":1gug9hcc said:
Did any one notice that we have quietly moved to a tie with the best road record in the NFL tied with the Eagles??

Yes I understand all you nit pickers will see that the Chiefs are 4 and 0 on the road. However we have more wins on the road and they have only played 4 road games against Jacksonville, Eagles, Titans and Buffalo. Combined wins 13.

Our road team opponents combined wins are 25. Also 2 of those teams are Houston and Atlanta who although they have bad records were supposed to be good. Not like the teams that KC has played.

It is fantastic how this team has grown, yet no one in the media will say we are road warriors. (ps that includes four 10 am west coast starts)

Niner fan here. I hate you guys, however I think this i you guys year, however look at the teams you've beat on road, most of them are not good teams and even then, you have struggled against some of them.

grizbob

Reaction score
Ninerg":3o3c01kx said:
rainger":3o3c01kx said:

Niner fan here. I hate you guys, however I think this i you guys year, however look at the teams you've beat on road, most of them are not good teams and even then, you have struggled against some of them.

Seems to me we beat the team you just lost to in their house :mrgreen:

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Ninerg":1hriccl9 said:
rainger":1hriccl9 said:

9-1
29-3
42-13