Do u believe Hawks are 4th worst team in NFL, DonKs are 9th best?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
You have to consider that much of that deep analysis/predicting came from assumptions that Geno would be a huge downgrade from Russ

After what we saw week one, that may not be the case

I'd like to believe this, but IMO the way the Broncos adjusted to Geno in the 2nd half after they knocked the rust off is far more indicative of the type of Geno we're going to see going forward.

Same as we saw last year, he comes out loose and plays well, then as the game progresses he tightens up and becomes hesitant to make mistakes.

I don't know how you coach that out of a guy after almost a decade in the league.

We'll see, I hope I'm wrong.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The good news is the NFC seems pretty weak from what I've seen, really no dominant divisions or teams.

So who knows.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
I'd like to believe this, but IMO the way the Broncos adjusted to Geno in the 2nd half after they knocked the rust off is far more indicative of the type of Geno we're going to see going forward.

Same as we saw last year, he comes out loose and plays well, then as the game progresses he tightens up and becomes hesitant to make mistakes.

I don't know how you coach that out of a guy after almost a decade in the league.

Oh I didnt necessarily mean Geno was good

Just that he wasnt a big downgrade from Russ:)

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
No entity works harder at predicting odds then the people who run Vegas sports books. Billions of dollars at stake confirms this.

If you feel differently, then by all means fly on down and plunk down a bunch of money on the Hawks to make the playoffs, or whatever you think they're going to finish.
My God read what I said. I didn't say anything about the work at vegas. I said the CBS media did a shit click bait article using old info and not any investigation other than a vegas betting odds

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
I pretty much ignore rankings until game 6 or 7 at least. Even then it is speculation based on personal opinions. At least after a few games there are some stats to base things on.
My post was not about rankings it was about draft positions at the end of this year!!!!

Last edited:

Torc

Reaction score

This is how I feel as well. Geno seems fine at managing the way Pete likes - few turnovers, moves the ball. But he's not the guy I want in for a go ahead drive in the 4th quarter. He seemed to really do poorly with the game on the line last year, and the lack of scoring in the second half on Monday bears that out. I'll be happy to be wrong.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
I think every team is within a game of each other...no way to really tell after week ONE.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Yup I was expecting this response. This is how they operate. Make money on clicks without a single bit of work.

So that means the media can take no time to do any in depth analysis and come up with this shit based upon some PRE SEASON Vegas betting book. BEFORE even the pre season.

So they have no accountability, make NO adjustments based on what they have seen in the start of the season.

More media bullshit to get clicks without a single bit of intellectual analysis. The Media is dead and really is fake news. Nothing can be believed. If you do you don't have your own individual thought processes.
This^^This^^This & This^^, It's like trying to make Donald Trump's LIES digestible.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
This is how I feel as well. Geno seems fine at managing the way Pete likes - few turnovers, moves the ball. But he's not the guy I want in for a go ahead drive in the 4th quarter. He seemed to really do poorly with the game on the line last year, and the lack of scoring in the second half on Monday bears that out. I'll be happy to be wrong.
WTF???????????????????^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?...BUT NOTHING Torc!
Did you even watch the damned game today??????????...Geno HAS PROVEN YOU "WRONG"....BE HAPPY.
KEEP UP, EH?

Torc

Reaction score
Over the past month Geno has done nothing but impress me. Scutterhawk, if you've been losing sleep over my opinion you can rest easy. I am indeed, very happy with Geno.