Bevell may actually be our way to victory this week

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Can't wait to see Graham inline to block in the RZ tonight. Takes a real "innovative" coordinator to keep doing this.

Funny, New Orleans never had a problem with spreading him wide, putting another TE inline if necessary and targeting Graham as the first-read in the RZ, even if he's double-teamed. But that's ok, we'll instead target at least 2 fades to Kearse tonight.

Personally though, I can't wait for Bevell's first memoirs to come out later this year. Did you hear about that? I'm going to pre-order on Amazon right away. "Mein Kampf Anpassungen"-My Struggle with Adjustment; Foreword by Ricardo Lockette, published by Ramdomdouche House. A preview of Ricardo's foreword: "I was a gunner for our Seahawks ship. He was our captain of the offense fleet. And yet so many of us openly opined...perhaps Bevell could've gone stronger to the brain."

In Bevell we vomit.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":1740wkua said:
Can't wait to see Graham inline to block in the RZ tonight. Takes a real "innovative" coordinator to keep doing this.

Funny, New Orleans never had a problem with spreading him wide, putting another TE inline if necessary and targeting Graham as the first-read in the RZ, even if he's double-teamed. But that's ok, we'll instead target at least 2 fades to Kearse tonight.

Personally though, I can't wait for Bevell's first memoirs to come out later this year. Did you hear about that? I'm going to pre-order on Amazon right away. "Mein Kampf Anpassungen"-My Struggle with Adjustment; Foreword by Ricardo Lockette, published by Ramdomdouche House. A preview of Ricardo's foreword: "I was a gunner for our Seahawks ship. He was our captain of the offense fleet. And yet so many of us openly opined...perhaps Bevell could've gone stronger to the brain."

In Bevell we vomit.

If Graham doesn't see 10+ targets tonight and our Hawks lose, Bevell is gone.

GONE. GONE. GONE. :rumble: