OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
RichNhansom":18y93m9o said:
ptisme":18y93m9o said:
Green Bay's reason for optimism is as follows:
1. Green Bay was one of the youngest teams in the league last year. They expect rookies and second year players from last year at center, TE, LT, RB, WR3, ILB, and DB to make jumps. While this is a projection, all these players looked good last year.
This seems like a reasonable assumption.

2. Assuming Rodgers stays healthy... The Packers feel there was a few third downs last year that Rodgers had lots of room to run to be converted this time against Seattle.
This not as much because Rogers was 100% healthy in the first game.
3. They return all 11 guys on offense and expect to be better due to continuity on that side of the ball.
This also seems like a safe assumption.
4. They are getting their two ILB's: Clay Matthews and 2nd year man Sam Barrington (who showed promise) a full off season at the position.
Again I could see why you would be optimistic.
5. They are getting BJ Raji back. He was in great shape last summer and moved back to the position he dominated at a few years ago. By all indications he was unblockable last summer before tearing his tricep. He's back and in even better shape.
This seems full on hopeful expectation but is not out of the realm of possibility but even if we assume it is accurate then it would be fair to say that Mebane and Hill will both be back and 100% healthy. Mebane being reported as the best shape of his life and has never shown to be anything other than elite while Hill was just coming into his own and looking like a stud. I mention these two because they were healthy in the first game and out in the second so if it is reasonable to believe Ragi will improve your defense (did he play in the first game?) then it is more than reasonable to assume that Mebane and Hill would be an even larger upgrade. Would you agree?

6. Our defensive backfield looks to be better this year with an infusion of speed and talent. They were good last year but Tramon Williams was getting long in the tooth and House couldn't stay on the field.
I'm sure you won't like this comment but you sound like a 9er fan with #6. Will they be an upgrade? You hope so but it is equally likely they will not and add in the 2nd game of the season I would say odds are they are still learning the defense and continuity. Remember you were talking up continuity in #1 so you have to consider it both ways.
7. Lambeau Field: The Packers view the winner of the week two match up as potentially the team that gets home field. As everyone knows Green Bay is Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hide at Lambeau vs away. Part of that is at home Rodgers has a quiet stadium to work his counts on the defense. Green Bay thinks it can put Seattle away in Lambeau... I rewatched the NE game at Lambeau last year. Green Bay won a close one but there were numerous instances where that game could have gotten out of hand in favor of the Packers.
Agree Lambeau is a tough venue and it makes sense that Rogers would play better in front of his home crowd and with less crowd noise. It also makes sense that our #3 corner (not decided yet) and our Slot corner (Lane) won't be back by then but you still have to credit Pete and the LOB for doing their research and shutting down top shelf QB's. I think this might be the key to the game.
8. Mike McCarthy is a great coach when it comes to preparing his team. He is just so so on game day. He's handed off the play calling to the talented Tom Clements while he focuses more on the entire team aspect. Early returns are he is making a huge difference in the position rooms. Hopefully Green Bay won't call plays not to lose this year if it gets a lead on Seattle....
Uhm, you went full 9er fan again. Until proven otherwise this is a down grade. Just changing something doesn't make it better and more often than not in the early stages it makes things worse. It may prove to be a smart move or it may backfire.
9. Green Bay finally fired ST coach Shawn Slocum and geared the draft toward upgrading special teams. This unit has only one way to go as it has been consistently ranked near the bottom of the league in special teams over the years...
Your really going full 9er fan to finish this off. Nicely done. Way to commit. J/K. I remember when we finally got rid of Holmgren and moved on to Mora. Hey it could only get better right? RIGHT?

Here is where I see the outlier's. This is in Lambeau but it is also a prime time game. Lets call that a wash (I'm assuming you know Seattle's record on prime time games?) 5 Turn overs is what kept the last game close and you still lost. It is pretty apparent McCarthy seemed to have your players so hyped they were completely spent by the 2nd half. That was a great way to start but do you think it's possible that Seattle was caught off guard a little? You have heard I'm sure, how hard it is to beat a team twice in the same season right? We won the first game 36-16 and it really wasn't that close. Don't you have to assume you will come out hyped again and get 5 more turn overs while we again come out flat in this next game along with all of your bullet points? And that is assuming Seattle won't be better with the addition of Jimmy. I could also go into a 9er fan type hype about Tyler Locket potentially dramatically improving out kick off and punt returns along with 6'5" 230lb Chris Mathews in his second year after putting up over 100 yards and a TD in the super bowl (the only game he played in last year) but to me that feels like 9er fan logic.

So sticking to the obvious and undeniable facts. How do you think that NFCC game would have looked if we don't turn the ball over 5 times? Do you think Seattle will come out flat like the NFCC game after how that game played out and hearing all off season how lucky they were to have won it? Removing all the hype fluff and hope do you still believe the Packers are the better team?

Cheers and thanks for posting here. Your a good poster and I enjoy reading your posts.
You make great points. I could nitpick some (Ie Casey Hayward needing a few games to be up to speed) but they were well thought out and reasoned. Sticking with what we know
1. That first game last year was an outlier. Nobody was going to play Seattle close on that night. We also had two starters hurt on our oline which almost got Rodgers killed. I think the fail Mary and the NFCCG were better representations of these two teams.
2. We lost a game we should have won in January. This time it's at home. GB played horrible on the road all year. Further proof of how close these two teams are: we beat Dallas and New England whom you lost to.
3. Green Bays younger trench players really improved as they gained experience last year. They dominated the trenches in that second game. You had some injured players coming back and so do we. We'll see how it shakes out

OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
ExBassGuide":1t7igtys said:
:snack: :thfight7:
Clay M. is a dirty player and if he can injure R.W. like he did in the NFCcg, you will win. If Clay tries that again you may see your Q.B. down for the count too!
Seattle has something to prove and there will not be any snow for the second game of the year! Game on! This is the biggest regular season game in the NFL! Seattle is a much better team than you saw last year thank to several things but mostly the BEST T.E. in the NFL, as per NFL.COM. Lots of our players are feeling better than they ever have in their time in the NFL! I'm glad it's the second game of the year!
Prediction Seattle 25 - G.B. 13
The two teams could come out of this game with lots of injured players!
Roger
I would be surprised if you win by double digits. I think it will be close. Nobody blows Green Bay out at Lambeau.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
ptisme":98ye3ssu said:
ExBassGuide":98ye3ssu said:
Clay M. is a dirty player and if he can injure R.W. like he did in the NFCcg, you will win. If Clay tries that again you may see your Q.B. down for the count too!
Seattle has something to prove and there will not be any snow for the second game of the year! Game on! This is the biggest regular season game in the NFL! Seattle is a much better team than you saw last year thank to several things but mostly the BEST T.E. in the NFL, as per NFL.COM. Lots of our players are feeling better than they ever have in their time in the NFL! I'm glad it's the second game of the year!
Roger
I would be surprised if you win by double digits. I think it will be close. Nobody blows Green Bay out at Lambeau.

Yeah, it's definitely going to be a tough game for the Seahawks at Lambeau. I'm still predicting a close loss for us, given our history in early road contests. The last time the Packers lost at home by more than double digits was Nov. 10, 2013 to the Eagles, 27-13. Before that, there was a 37-20 upset loss to the Giants in the Divisional Round during the 2011 playoffs. Before that, there was the 38-26 loss to the Vikings in Favre's revenge game. And before that, there was a 27-16 loss to Dallas. Those are the only four such losses during the Aaron Rodgers Era.

OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
hawknation2015":6g8g3fqf said:
ptisme":6g8g3fqf said:
ExBassGuide":6g8g3fqf said:
Roger

Yeah, it's definitely going to be a tough game for the Seahawks at Lambeau. I'm still predicting a close loss for us, given our history in early road contests. The last time the Packers lost at home by more than double digits was Nov. 10, 2013 to the Eagles, 27-13. Before that, there was a 37-20 upset loss to the Giants in the Divisional Round during the 2011 playoffs. Before that, there was the 38-26 loss to the Vikings in Favre's revenge game. And before that, there was a 27-16 loss to Dallas. Those are the only four such losses during the Aaron Rodgers Era.
The last time the packers lost at home by double digits in a game in which Aaron Rodgers played was 2011. Rodgers was out the Eagles game.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
ptisme":4o9ocoet said:
hawknation2015":4o9ocoet said:
ptisme":4o9ocoet said:
ExBassGuide":4o9ocoet said:
Roger

The last time the packers lost at home by double digits in a game in which Aaron Rodgers played was 2011. Rodgers was out the Eagles game.

Random fact:

The Seahawks are currently riding an NFL record 64-straight games without losing by double digits (home or away).

The Packers share the 2nd longest streak in league history at 45 games from 2009-2012, in large part due to Rodgers keeping you guys in every game. A 38-10 blowout loss to the Giants ended that streak, as Rodgers was sacked five times and hounded all game long. It's hard to see that happening again any time soon with the Packers' current offensive line.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1rleh0j1 said:
ptisme":1rleh0j1 said:
ExBassGuide":1rleh0j1 said:
Roger

This is a prime time game. I would agree with you if it were an early game. Unless you mean early in the season? Which is a possibility. We have gotten of to slow starts more than once so that is a concern. We are pretty familiar with this team though and they have not seen us with Jimmy and will only have one game to review to try and make a game plan. That game also is against the Rams who are polar opposites on defense from the Pack. Using the Rams game to build a strategy on could be a major mistake because I doubt very seriously we come with any kind of similar game plan to GB and even if we did GB's defense has very little chance of executing the way the Rams defense will.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2ngjtnex said:
hawknation2015":2ngjtnex said:
ptisme":2ngjtnex said:
ExBassGuide":2ngjtnex said:
Roger

This is a prime time game. I would agree with you if it were an early game. Unless you mean early in the season? Which is a possibility. We have gotten of to slow starts more than once so that is a concern. We are pretty familiar with this team though and they have not seen us with Jimmy and will only have one game to review to try and make a game plan. That game also is against the Rams who are polar opposites on defense from the Pack. Using the Rams game to build a strategy on could be a major mistake because I doubt very seriously we come with any kind of similar game plan to GB and even if we did GB's defense has very little chance of executing the way the Rams defense will.

Yeah, I meant early-season road contests. Our recent history in those games isn't very good:
2014, Week 2: at San Diego Chargers, L 21–30 (only loss since Nov. 6, 2011 that was by more than a TD)
2013, Week 1: at Carolina Panthers, W 12–7 (much closer than it should have been)
2012, Week 1, at Arizona Cardinals, L 16–20
2011, Week 1: at San Francisco 49ers, L 17–33
2011, Week 2: at Pittsburgh Steelers, L 0–24
2010: Week 2, at Denver Broncos L 14–31

In the Carroll Era, Seahawks are 1-5 in road games in Week 1 or 2. We have never been on the road in Week 3. If you include road games in Week 4, then you can add one more win and two losses to the resume:
2010, Week 4: at St. Louis Rams, L 3–20
2012, Week 4: at St. Louis Rams, L 13–19
2013, Week 4: at Houston Texans W 23–20 (OT) - once again, a game that was way more challenging than it should have been.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
ptisme":s8klat2c said:
RichNhansom":s8klat2c said:
ptisme":s8klat2c said:
1. Green Bay was one of the youngest teams in the league last year. They expect rookies and second year players from last year at center, TE, LT, RB, WR3, ILB, and DB to make jumps. While this is a projection, all these players looked good last year.

2. Assuming Rodgers stays healthy... The Packers feel there was a few third downs last year that Rodgers had lots of room to run to be converted this time against Seattle.
3. They return all 11 guys on offense and expect to be better due to continuity on that side of the ball.
4. They are getting their two ILB's: Clay Matthews and 2nd year man Sam Barrington (who showed promise) a full off season at the position.
5. They are getting BJ Raji back. He was in great shape last summer and moved back to the position he dominated at a few years ago. By all indications he was unblockable last summer before tearing his tricep. He's back and in even better shape.
This seems full on hopeful expectation but is not out of the realm of possibility but even if we assume it is accurate then it would be fair to say that Mebane and Hill will both be back and 100% healthy. Mebane being reported as the best shape of his life and has never shown to be anything other than elite while Hill was just coming into his own and looking like a stud. I mention these two because they were healthy in the first game and out in the second so if it is reasonable to believe Ragi will improve your defense (did he play in the first game?) then it is more than reasonable to assume that Mebane and Hill would be an even larger upgrade. Would you agree?

6. Our defensive backfield looks to be better this year with an infusion of speed and talent. They were good last year but Tramon Williams was getting long in the tooth and House couldn't stay on the field.
I'm sure you won't like this comment but you sound like a 9er fan with #6. Will they be an upgrade? You hope so but it is equally likely they will not and add in the 2nd game of the season I would say odds are they are still learning the defense and continuity. Remember you were talking up continuity in #1 so you have to consider it both ways.
7. Lambeau Field: The Packers view the winner of the week two match up as potentially the team that gets home field. As everyone knows Green Bay is Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hide at Lambeau vs away. Part of that is at home Rodgers has a quiet stadium to work his counts on the defense. Green Bay thinks it can put Seattle away in Lambeau... I rewatched the NE game at Lambeau last year. Green Bay won a close one but there were numerous instances where that game could have gotten out of hand in favor of the Packers.
Agree Lambeau is a tough venue and it makes sense that Rogers would play better in front of his home crowd and with less crowd noise. It also makes sense that our #3 corner (not decided yet) and our Slot corner (Lane) won't be back by then but you still have to credit Pete and the LOB for doing their research and shutting down top shelf QB's. I think this might be the key to the game.
8. Mike McCarthy is a great coach when it comes to preparing his team. He is just so so on game day. He's handed off the play calling to the talented Tom Clements while he focuses more on the entire team aspect. Early returns are he is making a huge difference in the position rooms. Hopefully Green Bay won't call plays not to lose this year if it gets a lead on Seattle....
Uhm, you went full 9er fan again. Until proven otherwise this is a down grade. Just changing something doesn't make it better and more often than not in the early stages it makes things worse. It may prove to be a smart move or it may backfire.
9. Green Bay finally fired ST coach Shawn Slocum and geared the draft toward upgrading special teams. This unit has only one way to go as it has been consistently ranked near the bottom of the league in special teams over the years...
Your really going full 9er fan to finish this off. Nicely done. Way to commit. J/K. I remember when we finally got rid of Holmgren and moved on to Mora. Hey it could only get better right? RIGHT?

Here is where I see the outlier's. This is in Lambeau but it is also a prime time game. Lets call that a wash (I'm assuming you know Seattle's record on prime time games?) 5 Turn overs is what kept the last game close and you still lost. It is pretty apparent McCarthy seemed to have your players so hyped they were completely spent by the 2nd half. That was a great way to start but do you think it's possible that Seattle was caught off guard a little? You have heard I'm sure, how hard it is to beat a team twice in the same season right? We won the first game 36-16 and it really wasn't that close. Don't you have to assume you will come out hyped again and get 5 more turn overs while we again come out flat in this next game along with all of your bullet points? And that is assuming Seattle won't be better with the addition of Jimmy. I could also go into a 9er fan type hype about Tyler Locket potentially dramatically improving out kick off and punt returns along with 6'5" 230lb Chris Mathews in his second year after putting up over 100 yards and a TD in the super bowl (the only game he played in last year) but to me that feels like 9er fan logic.

So sticking to the obvious and undeniable facts. How do you think that NFCC game would have looked if we don't turn the ball over 5 times? Do you think Seattle will come out flat like the NFCC game after how that game played out and hearing all off season how lucky they were to have won it? Removing all the hype fluff and hope do you still believe the Packers are the better team?

Cheers and thanks for posting here. Your a good poster and I enjoy reading your posts.
You make great points. I could nitpick some (Ie Casey Hayward needing a few games to be up to speed) but they were well thought out and reasoned. Sticking with what we know
1. That first game last year was an outlier. Nobody was going to play Seattle close on that night. We also had two starters hurt on our oline which almost got Rodgers killed. I think the fail Mary and the NFCCG were better representations of these two teams.
We were starting a rookie at RT and had multiple players already on IR for the defense. Injuries are part of the game. Your depth is what separates you from the others. I'm not sure how a game from 2 years prior in Wilson's rookie season is a better measuring stick than last years game. Unless you are again going full 9er fan and are willing to ignore the obvious info right in front of you to make your argument. Sorry for the insult but that really is reaching. Early part of the year, prime time game. Sounds earily similar to what we are looking at this year only in your house this time. As for better or worse on the road, the Seahawks have been good in both in recent years and in prime time we are the best in the NFL home and away.
2. We lost a game we should have won in January. This time it's at home. GB played horrible on the road all year. Further proof of how close these two teams are: we beat Dallas and New England whom you lost to. Define should have won? Do you mean you should have played better? Or not came out so hyped at the beginning that you couldn't maintain a similar level of play through the whole game like Seattle did? While I agree that any team that is given 5 turn overs mostly in short field range, should come away with the win. You guys make the perfect argument for why it is critical to play 60 minutes of football and show exactly why Seattle is the better team.

Question for you. With how that game unraveled in January do you think McCarthy will have these guys ready to play a more consistent game this time or will they come out of the gates on fire only to burn out again as the game goes on?

Also if neither team turns the ball over in the NFCC game, do you think it is still a close game? Or does that game look eerily similar to the first game? Try and be honest here.

By the way beating a team another team lost to is completely meaningless unless you are just trying to pad an argument.

3. Green Bays younger trench players really improved as they gained experience last year. They dominated the trenches in that second game. You had some injured players coming back and so do we. We'll see how it shakes out

I'm sure they did but they didn't suddenly become all pro's. Every team has area's that improve as the season goes on. Look at Chris Mathews who didn't play a snap all year until the super bowl and the went off the hook for over 100 yards and a TD. The only way they were able to stop him was putting Brandon Browner on him who is similar in size at 6'3" and 230lb similar to Mathews who is 6'5" and 230lbs. Do you happen to have a 6'3" 230lb DB by chance?

Another question for you. What DB is going to cover Baldwin when Jimmy is drawing double coverage? And how are you going to spy Wilson and slow down Lynch while doubling Jimmy with Baldwin running around clean?

Bye the way, lose the fail Mary comment. Your not on a Packers board and it is insulting. You don't have to agree with the call but at least respect the posters here when your here please.

OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
quote]

Random fact:

The Seahawks are currently riding an NFL record 64-straight games without losing by double digits (home or away).

The Packers share the 2nd longest streak in league history at 45 games from 2009-2012, in large part due to Rodgers keeping you guys in every game. A 38-10 blowout loss to the Giants ended that streak, as Rodgers was sacked five times and hounded all game long. It's hard to see that happening again any time soon with the Packers' current offensive line.[/
quote]

That's good stuff.... And yet another reason to believe this game is going to be had in the forth quarter...

grizbob

Reaction score
ptisme":1k3inont said:
quote]

Random fact:

The Packers share the 2nd longest streak in league history at 45 games from 2009-2012, in large part due to Rodgers keeping you guys in every game. A 38-10 blowout loss to the Giants ended that streak, as Rodgers was sacked five times and hounded all game long. It's hard to see that happening again any time soon with the Packers' current offensive line.[/
quote]

That's good stuff.... And yet another reason to believe this game is going to be had in the forth quarter...

As in go forth and kick some Packer ass :lol: first, second, third, and fourth ;)

OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
RichNhansom":19917tq5 said:
ptisme":19917tq5 said:
RichNhansom":19917tq5 said:
ptisme":19917tq5 said:

We were starting a rookie at RT and had multiple players already on IR for the defense. Injuries are part of the game. Your depth is what separates you from the others. I'm not sure how a game from 2 years prior in Wilson's rookie season is a better measuring stick than last years game. Unless you are again going full 9er fan and are willing to ignore the obvious info right in front of you to make your argument. Sorry for the insult but that really is reaching. Early part of the year, prime time game. Sounds earily similar to what we are looking at this year only in your house this time. As for better or worse on the road, the Seahawks have been good in both in recent years and in prime time we are the best in the NFL home and away.
2. We lost a game we should have won in January. This time it's at home. GB played horrible on the road all year. Further proof of how close these two teams are: we beat Dallas and New England whom you lost to. Define should have won? Do you mean you should have played better? Or not came out so hyped at the beginning that you couldn't maintain a similar level of play through the whole game like Seattle did? While I agree that any team that is given 5 turn overs mostly in short field range, should come away with the win. You guys make the perfect argument for why it is critical to play 60 minutes of football and show exactly why Seattle is the better team.

Question for you. With how that game unraveled in January do you think McCarthy will have these guys ready to play a more consistent game this time or will they come out of the gates on fire only to burn out again as the game goes on?

Also if neither team turns the ball over in the NFCC game, do you think it is still a close game? Or does that game look eerily similar to the first game? Try and be honest here.

By the way beating a team another team lost to is completely meaningless unless you are just trying to pad an argument.

I'm sure they did but they didn't suddenly become all pro's. Every team has area's that improve as the season goes on. Look at Chris Mathews who didn't play a snap all year until the super bowl and the went off the hook for over 100 yards and a TD. The only way they were able to stop him was putting Brandon Browner on him who is similar in size at 6'3" and 230lb similar to Mathews who is 6'5" and 230lbs. Do you happen to have a 6'3" 230lb DB by chance?

Another question for you. What DB is going to cover Baldwin when Jimmy is drawing double coverage? And how are you going to spy Wilson and slow down Lynch while doubling Jimmy with Baldwin running around clean?

Bye the way, lose the fail Mary comment. Your not on a Packers board and it is insulting. You don't have to agree with the call but at least respect the posters here when your here please.

I'm wayyy over that game and called it that not meaning as an insult to Seattle.. You need to get over it, if Seahawk fans can call it that then I'm calling it that.... Don't like it, scold them when they use it too... I've long ago cared not what the PC crowd thinks in life...

As far as depth: Depth becomes a problem when you have the highest paid player in the league. Go back and watch that first Packers game last year. Derrick Sherrod came into the game to replace the injured Brian Bulaga and put on the worst excuse for blocking I've ever seen. He was cut after that. I'm not using that as an excuse for the loss though, that just nullified any chance Rodgers had at keeping it close.. As I've said on here, there isn't a team in the league that was going to come in there on the night you guys were hanging your super bowl banner and win that game.

I don't think Green Bay's forth quarter let down was a product of being too amped up to start the game but was rather a series of bone headed plays by the Packers and taking advantage of the Packer's idiocy by the Seahawks. You and I will differ on this but I think these two teams are about evenly matched and I see the first game last year as an aberration. We'll find out week 2 who is right... I Just pray both teams are healthy so there is no excuses for either of us... If you come into Lambeau and beat us I will admit you have the superior team and lick my wounds:)

Lastly, you asked how the Packers will defend the Seahawks. Won't be easy, they are a nightmare to defend. I would go single coverage on the outside. I would make sure someone in my front seven is always chipping Graham at the line. According to Seattle, he doesn't like to get hit. I'd be very physical with him. Don't let him get off his blocks clean and then I'd commit Morgan Burnett to coverage. The Packers are going to have to get to Wilson quick or he will pick them apart. That falls on Matthews and Peppers. Everyone else needs to respect their lanes and not let him sneak out of the pocket where he is lethal. I'd commit Dix to play near the line of scrimmage to spy on Wilson and help with run support. So the flaw in my plan is I'm leaving the deep ball open. I'd just say get to Wilson quick and hit him hard so he's not in a rhythm. I don't think GB will stop Seattle but hopefully can get a stop or two and force some turnovers. Clearly the Packer offense is going to have to put touchdowns on the board or the Packers have no shot at beating Seattle anywhere...

OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
grizbob":2xom6ir4 said:
ptisme":2xom6ir4 said:
quote]

Random fact:

quote]

As in go forth and kick some Packer ass :lol: first, second, third, and fourth ;)
Touche :D

OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":130uahix said:
iigakusei":130uahix said:
I know you would love for us to say Green Bay.
So......Green Bay.
So hard to tell though - I still think Seattle is the most talented team in the league top to bottom, but so many factors play into it. I could probably pick about 10 teams that could win it all if things go right.

Green Bays offense sucks against us. If the offense can do ANYTHING and not turn the ball over we will win most of the time.

This season they scored 16 points in week 1 and Rodgers had 1TD/1INT and a 81.5 rating
In the playoffs this past year they scored 22 points and Rodgers had 1TD/2INT and a 55.8 rating

In 2012 they scored 12 points and rodgers had 0TD/0INT and a 81.5 rating

So in 3 games against us Rodgers has 2TD/3INT with MAYBE an 80 rating..maybe lower.

If there is any team in the NFC I would pick it would be the Panthers. They have played us tough lately and Newton is that duel threat QB that can sometimes be hard to handle. I just dont buy into the Packers..I would not be shocked if they didnt even win the division
Worst prediction of the off season