Bobby Wagner a Ram?

Fade

Reaction score
B-But teh Salary Cap! This is going to cost the Rams dearly down the road!/s

KinesProf

Reaction score
No ill will towards the Rams. This isn't those Jeff Fisher teams that were incredibly easy to hate.

I wouldn't be mad if Bobby got another ring; as the Rams and Hawks aren't really competing for the same things at present.

When the Hawks ascend again it could be around the time that Stafford and Donald could be winding down and McVay could be seriously considering TV money. But for now, them being awesome has a negligible impact on the Hawks.

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
Love Bobby, wish him nothing but the best for the rest of his career. Sometimes, it's just time to move on.

That said:

RedAlice = Best current avatar on this site.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Love Bobby, wish him nothing but the best for the rest of his career. Sometimes, it's just time to move on.

That said:

RedAlice = Best current avatar on this site.

This is where I miss the little pink cloud hugs sweetie emoji.

I was thinking I should now change it back to my regular one, but I can keep it a bit longer for you.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Reds prior avi is pretty hot, but she gets off more on the one that’s up. It can only be matched by Bobby Wagner sacking Lock.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Sucks to see Wagz go to a rival team...However, I'm happy for him that he gets to play where he lives, I'm happy that he got a pretty solid contract, and I'm hoping PC/JS' actions doesn't stop him from retiring a Seahawk, even if it's for a 1 day signing. Also, no offense RedAlice, but I hope the Rams get a shocking early exit from the playoffs (because we all know they'll make it at least that far), and the cap hell begins for them. Would love to see McVay/Rams in a NO situation, with McVay leaving the mess for someone else to clean up. I have absolutely no love at all for the Rams and wish them the worst (without injuries to the players, of course).

RedAlice

Reaction score
Reds prior avi is pretty hot, but she gets off more on the one that’s up. It can only be matched by Bobby Wagner sacking Lock.

Damn dude. That is both mean and accurate.

I think I shall keep this one until after the draft, then just me. then: OMG so yes yes yes on what you said.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Also, not really sure how much @LoyalRam interacts here.

But he is an asshole and part of the Rams board who banned me back in 2012 because I posted too much here. He is mocking you all and posting about it on his Rams board.

He is an old asshole and can go F himself.

Did I say that outloud? Can I be banned extra by 503 or -X-?

RedAlice

Reaction score
I have posted publicly to idiots like @LoyalRam that I do not support his plan of slow trolling Hawk fans.

If you have something to say, say it.

What he is posting on his board is that he needs to stay all "friends" with you all so that you don't ban him and he can keep egging you all on. And then laugh at you.

Last edited:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Can we post pics in this new format?

If so, I shall enjoy sharing what idiot Rams fans like @LoyalRam have to say.
Yeah, just hit the attach files button.

Damn, there are numerous 49ers fans here who post on the webzone. It’s like why does anyone care?

Latest posts