Bobby Wagner applied a huge hit Monday night

hawker84

Reaction score
I love Bobby, he will always be one of my all time favorites, but it is obvious he is a shell of his former self as a player. Would he be better than Cody Barton? No question, but not at the salary he was asking. Seahawks did the right thing to release him. Wish they would've did it more tastefully though.

sutz

Reaction score
Illegal hit. Helmet to the head. 😈

On a serious note, I hope the guy doesn't sue the team/stadium/Bobby for excessive use of force.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
How did that guy bring a smoke can through security at Levi’s? We all go through a metal detector and bring clear purses.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Honestly, F*** that guy running on the field. I was at the game. I've never been accused of liking Bobby Wagner but I back him up on this one 100%.

One of the security guards was on the field chasing that guy down and looks like he badly messed up his knee. Had to be carried off the field. Looked dislocated.

You can see him fall right at the start of that vid.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't seen it yet, but that just plain sucks the guard got injured. Nice win last night, I didn't see much of it (was at the M's game) but holding the Rams to 3 FGs? Damn.

RedAlice

Reaction score
How did that guy bring a smoke can through security at Levi’s? We all go through a metal detector and bring clear purses.
You can get almost anything in if you follow the rules. They don't really check much.

I am allowed two bottles of unopened "water" bottles to any game.

I fill two water bottles with vodka, put the lid back on them so they kinda look unopened, put them in my clear bag and no one even looks or cares.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
George Kittle told media that the protesters stunt injured a security staff in the leg. Today BWags said the same. Marvin49 was at the game and said on here it looked bad.

Bobby was completely in the right. The smoke bomb did injure the protester himself, God knows if he’d lobbed it into the sideline of not just players but staff.

The injured security guard should sue this bratty peta knockoff for all it has.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Good for bobby. Wtf is up with the security guard? You have to run like one time in your entire career and you immediately **** up your knee?

Spohawks

Reaction score
So I guess I get to be the legal bad guy.

Bobby was not at his home,
The man had no intentions of hurting anyone
The man himself did not injure anyone.
Was it a clown move of the man? Yes.
Was it illegal of the man? Yes.

Forget that this is in a stadium, that means nothing in the legal realm. Consider that this happened on the streets.

If a man runs in the street with a smoke bomb thing like he did, can you leave the side walk to attack him?

It boils down to did B8bby feel threatened and he use the minimum force needed to stop the threat.

Its close because of the smoke, but I say Bobby will have to cough up some cash...you just can't attack a guy because you feel like it.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
So I guess I get to be the legal bad guy.

Bobby was not at his home,
The man had no intentions of hurting anyone
The man himself did not injure anyone.
Was it a clown move of the man? Yes.
Was it illegal of the man? Yes.

Forget that this is in a stadium, that means nothing in the legal realm. Consider that this happened on the streets.

If a man runs in the street with a smoke bomb thing like he did, can you leave the side walk to attack him?

It boils down to did B8bby feel threatened and he use the minimum force needed to stop the threat.

Its close because of the smoke, but I say Bobby will have to cough up some cash...you just can't attack a guy because you feel like it.

A stadium is not a street. If you are a player, staff Or fan, everyone’s going into it with a reasonable expectation you won’t be affected by a indindary device, which in fact was the only injury sustained by this protester.

Like Bobby said, he didn’t know what additional hazards this guy would present.

Latest posts