Rams releasing Bobby Wagner

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Bring him back!

nwHawk

Reaction score
I see it happening. Contract won’t be an issue. I think he will look at quality of life over chasing the money. He did that once.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Everybody knew that 5 year deal was a one year deal when the terms came out; the real contract was $10m for one season. The Rams only gain $5m by cutting him, but they are in cap trouble and Bobby's worth is greater than $5m still

Maybe I'm just not as optimistic as most but I don't see him coming back. If he was willing to play here under a reasonable figure he'd still be a Seahawk, but feelings came into the equation with him acting as his own agent. Unless we can majorly soothe those feelings in some way, ie. "It was Fred who didn't like you and we launched him into the sun", then he'll end up with another one year deal elsewhere.

JPatera76

Reaction score
There better be word of Pete or John making an attempt at him… dudes a flat out Stud LB and was still better than what we had last yr even when half his D was injured.

I’d be happy with PC and JS making at least a decent attempt to get him back. Otherwise if they don’t try at all I’ll be pretty disappointed

WarHawks

Reaction score
Come on Pete and John, make it happen on a one or two year deal. We need the help!

uncle fester

Reaction score
With Brooks recovering from late-season surgery there’s certainly a gap to fill, outside of the LB talent issue most fans want the Front Office to address in the draft.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Sign Bobby back and see if he’ll take the league minimum. Makes Barton obsolete lol

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He clearly wouldn't be signing for a multi-year, large deal so it just makes sense.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Merged repeat threads to here. Hence why some posts seem weird. As this thread was up first and is in the correct section.