Bradford to Eagles for Foles and picks

CPHawk

Reaction score
Now they are saying that the wording of the trade is, if Bradford plays over 50% of the snaps Philly get nothing, under 50% a 5th round, and if he plays zero downs they get a 3rd. You have to think Brandford will be traded again.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Rams will become contenders again, Nick Foles has a good arm and he throws the deep passes well. If teams can't generate pass rushes, I am worried Rams will be a team to beat.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
This trade makes absolutely no sense for either teams. Neither team improved themselves with it. I would go as far as to say the Eagles probably got worse from it. Foles is going to be crushed behind that Rams OL. He may not even last a season health wise.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Bradford or Foles doesn't matter for the Rams it's if they can withstand the physical defense they will face. I could see Foles hurt playing for the Rams.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
titan3131":1hzw9xi4 said:
i agree with kearly, the eagles are going to sit mariota for a few years and play it right.
Your nuts, if You don't think mariota is the opening day starter for the eagles. If They get him in the draft

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Philly gave up Foles AND a 2nd round pick for Bradford. The late picks are also in STL's favor.

I'm trying to figure out how in the world that makes any sort of sense. Philly took a bad contract AND worsened their draft capital. For Sam Bradford. What.

Threedee

Reaction score
The Rams like to humiliate the east coast teams, it appears. First the Thinskins with the RG3 deal, and now unloading Bradford onto Philly.

Rex

Reaction score
Rams get a starting QB and free up $27 million in cap space to shore up OL, LB and WR. I love this trade.

Basis4day

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/575711601334054912[/tweet]

Um... What?

Happy

Reaction score
Basis4day":cngpoig6 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/575711601334054912[/tweet]

Um... What?

I think Chip's been hanging with the wrong crowd.

ngbbs43cddec7e2b26.jpg

Throwdown

Reaction score
So when Kelly ends up back in the NCAA what school will he be coaching for in 2016?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Chip is trollin' the media almost as hard as he's trolled his fanbase and Philly's ownership this offseason.

Basis4day

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3jghps3k said:
Chip is trollin' the media almost as hard as he's trolled his fanbase and Philly's ownership this offseason.

It's better than incarcerated bob

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
How is it the Rams can absolutely own folks year after year in trades, and yet still suck so badly? They absolutely fleeced Washington, and now they fleeced the Iggles. What gives? Did Fisher somehow botch his under-the-table deal with the devil?

ivotuk

Reaction score
The Bradford Exchange huh?

I'd chip can keep him healthy he could excel in the spread offense, which is what he played in Oklahoma. I will laugh all day long at Fisher if Sam makes the Pro Bowl and Foles comes down to earth. :D

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1z4fdjag said:
This trade makes absolutely no sense for either teams. Neither team improved themselves with it. I would go as far as to say the Eagles probably got worse from it. Foles is going to be crushed behind that Rams OL. He may not even last a season health wise.

SEA's OL is worse than the Rams...

Rams will be a force this year. I do believe Nick Foles is way better than Davis or Hill. Therefore the Rams are in much better shape. Word is they will resign their RT and still have Robinson and Saffold. If somehow they sign Wisieski then they only have one spot left. AmarI Cooper and second round OG would be huge. They got a lot of options, for sure.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
ringless":1cmeqmnt said:
I don't get it either,

Bradford is worth nothing in my book. He has only made it through 2 seasons in 5 years. 18-30 as a starter... Im happy Im not an Eagles fan
What, are you blind? Bradford is a 6'4" prototype qb, man!