Bradford to Eagles for Foles and picks

CPHawk

Reaction score
Sherman4Prez":1coh4z6r said:
hawkfan68":1coh4z6r said:
This trade makes absolutely no sense for either teams. Neither team improved themselves with it. I would go as far as to say the Eagles probably got worse from it. Foles is going to be crushed behind that Rams OL. He may not even last a season health wise.

SEA's OL is worse than the Rams...

Rams will be a force this year. I do believe Nick Foles is way better than Davis or Hill. Therefore the Rams are in much better shape. Word is they will resign their RT and still have Robinson and Saffold. If somehow they sign Wisieski then they only have one spot left. AmarI Cooper and second round OG would be huge. They got a lot of options, for sure.

That's funny, because I don't think Foles is anything more than a middle of the road starter. Is he better than Hill? For sure, but he's still a bottoms 10 starting qb.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":208ov58g said:
How is it the Rams can absolutely own folks year after year in trades, and yet still suck so badly? They absolutely fleeced Washington, and now they fleeced the Iggles. What gives? Did Fisher somehow botch his under-the-table deal with the devil?
Because they clung to their former first-overall pick Bradford so desperately. This is actually quite a breakthrough for them.

Rex

Reaction score
Sherman4Prez":24si1ikl said:
hawkfan68":24si1ikl said:
This trade makes absolutely no sense for either teams. Neither team improved themselves with it. I would go as far as to say the Eagles probably got worse from it. Foles is going to be crushed behind that Rams OL. He may not even last a season health wise.

SEA's OL is worse than the Rams...

Rams will be a force this year. I do believe Nick Foles is way better than Davis or Hill. Therefore the Rams are in much better shape. Word is they will resign their RT and still have Robinson and Saffold. If somehow they sign Wisieski then they only have one spot left. AmarI Cooper and second round OG would be huge. They got a lot of options, for sure.

Yes, and now the Rams have $27 million in cap space after trading Bradford for Foles. Plus Mariota is still on the radar!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3h5trg0v said:
How is it the Rams can absolutely own folks year after year in trades, and yet still suck so badly? They absolutely fleeced Washington, and now they fleeced the Iggles. What gives? Did Fisher somehow botch his under-the-table deal with the devil?

It doesn't matter how many top draft picks or top players the Rams have as long as they have their horrible coach. The Rams are the niners before Jim Harbaugh showed up except that they hired one horrible coach instead of hiring a different horrible coach every year.

RedAlice

Reaction score
rideaducati":qk73mwsf said:
Seahawk Sailor":qk73mwsf said:

It doesn't matter how many top draft picks or top players the Rams have as long as they have their horrible coach. The Rams are the niners before Jim Harbaugh showed up except that they hired one horrible coach instead of hiring a different horrible coach every year.

Rams: bad coach
Niners: bad QB
Cards: bad all

Is this ride a duck like hanging out in Aros' basement or something? Dude has a one track comment in about a hundred threads w no supporting information and you all LOVE him.

I expect much more from actual Hawk fans of which Ride a Duck is not one.

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":17jpc42y said:
rideaducati":17jpc42y said:
Seahawk Sailor":17jpc42y said:

Rams: bad coach
Niners: bad QB
Cards: bad all

Is this ride a duck like hanging out in Aros' basement or something? Dude has a one track comment in about a hundred threads w no supporting information and you all LOVE him.

I expect much more from actual Hawk fans of which Ride a Duck is not one.

Fans of teams with a QB who has been healthy for years have no idea what the Rams and Fisher have been up against yet the Rams play tough in the division every year. Last season big mouth and flapping jowls Arians got a taste of what starting 2nd and 3rd string QBs tastes like courtesy of the Rams defense. Perhaps this is the season Wilson won't get away and duck learns the lesson?