Schefter saying Harvin just not a fit

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/523225778117681153[/tweet]

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
kidhawk":1n7tmae1 said:
Danny O'neil is talking about it on KIRO right now and is speculating that it may have something to do with the fact that Percy hasn't been practicing the past few weeks. basically he's saying that it may be an attitude thing.

What else could it be?

What a freakin' Diva, good riddance.........bring on the young guys who wanna practice and play hard.

drdiags

Reaction score
Patterson sure would be looking sweet right about now. Mid-rounder for Harvin. Ouch! What is the impact cap-wise?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The way Bevell wanted to use Percy in Seattle didn't work so who do we get rid of, not the OC but the player.

Not sure if I'm getting super trolled, but also not sure if it's the worst thing I've ever heard either.

hawkpride

Reaction score
WTF

This cannot be true....if so what is the F.O. thinking?

Rat

Reaction score
Colassal failure by Pete and John. We gave up a 1st, 3rd, and 7th for him and only got to use him for about a half dozen games. If it was an attitude thing, that was known about Percy before we traded for him.

jblaze

Reaction score
Percy's on field demanor hasn't been positive, I've noticed that. Maybe Percy wanted to be traded?

Getting that little for him means something fish is up. We gave up a ton of money and a first rounder for him, wow....

AgentDib

Reaction score
Mind blowing news for sure. I guess tell the truth Monday didn't go so hot, and/or maybe that conditional pick is a lot better than the mid rounder being reported?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
drdiags":2677li8i said:
Patterson sure would be looking sweet right about now. Mid-rounder for Harvin. Ouch! What is the impact cap-wise?

Nah he would be terrible here. Good with the ball in his hands but he can't get open. His head coach just called him out on it.

Rat

Reaction score
drdiags":2siooq0e said:
Vikings fans are dancing in the streets. Damn those guys are loving them some Seahawks. Ha ha ...
Yep, the Vikings got another one over on us.

This has to be easily the least impressive group of wideouts in the NFC now. Please stay healthy, Marshawn Lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.