BREAKING NEWS: Percy Harvin Traded to Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
drdiags":xjd4yxqv said:
Vikings fans are dancing in the streets. Damn those guys are loving them some Seahawks. Ha ha ...
Dancing in the streets with 0 Super Bowl Titles.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Looks like a little over $6 milliion in dead money? This is just a quick number though.

hawkpride

Reaction score
ESPN breaking news on this states the reason is the trouble the Hawks have had on offence sense trying to implement him into the offensive scheme.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Rat":3j3520f5 said:
Colassal failure by Pete and John. We gave up a 1st, 3rd, and 7th for him and only got to use him for about a half dozen games. If it was an attitude thing, that was known about Percy before we traded for him.

The positive aspect is we just cleared up a WHOLE bunch of cap space.

My guess is Pete and John had a nice hard look in the mirror and realized that what they thought they could be with Percy was not happening, and he simply just wasn't worth the contract.

edogg23

Reaction score
This is the worst news I have heard in years as a Seahawks fan. What the hell is this? Are we going to be seeing more Bryan Walters now? Puke!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Speculated last year that the "hip thing" wasn't just a hip thing. Thought there was at least an outside shot at a trade after the season. His return at the Super Bowl obviously changed my thinking on that.

However, he's been ineffective in returns and receptions this year. Didn't seem to have the same "want to" as before. PC/JS's failure was not seeing this issue as irreparable before letting Tate walk to Detroit.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Lord have mercy...bye bye Percy? I don't get it! He's healthy? I thought...I was under the impression his lack of performance was due to Bevell's coaching. Also, does anyone else remember how long it took us to find a punt returner? What about kickoffs now!?

Conditional better mean early or mid first round. Or is Richardson coming into things and that impressive? I'm just confused right now. Thank god I haven't started happy hour yet or this would just blow my mind

pehawk

Reaction score
Good thing they drafted a dude who can, in a pinch, run in Percy's spot; Richardson.

I'm stoked!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now.

kidhawk

Reaction score
ManBunts":3utm64v7 said:
Lord have mercy...bye bye Percy? I don't get it! He's healthy? I thought...I was under the impression his lack of performance was due to Bevell's coaching. Also, does anyone else remember how long it took us to find a punt returner? What about kickoffs now!?

Conditional better mean early or mid first round. Or is Richardson coming into things and that impressive? I'm just confused right now. Thank god I haven't started happy hour yet or this would just blow my mind

Reports are that it's a mid round

Hawknballs

Reaction score
pehawk":yxkg8d46 said:
Good thing they drafted a dude who can, in a pinch, run in Percy's spot; Richardson.

I'm stoked!

you're stoked? that we threw away draft picks for nothing?

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Clears the way for Jarryd Hayne to return kicks I guess. #sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.