Breda Report: You Take It With You

Hawks46

Reaction score
I didn't know Les as well as some of you did. I did chat with him in PM's from time to time, usually because I stepped over the line of political correctness and got the :141847_bnono: from Les.

After a few PM's, I would say something to get Less riled up and PM me, then we would chat back and forth. As I got more familiar with him, I'd tease him from time to time (if I mess with you or tease you, make fun, etc. it's because I like you).

Les was one of the folks I wanted to meet when I get another chance to go to a Hawk home game. Maybe that needs to be this season. You always think you have more time. Damnit Les.

And damnit to you too Todd. I don't pretend to know what happens when we go, but your post was as well said and simple, yet optimistic of any I've heard. I didn't want to be sad today.

You are correct though. The community lives on. I was impressed by it early on; on the older site, I had mentioned I wanted to see a Cardinals game but they were sold out. It was at AZ, but I lived in Vegas. I had only been on the site for maybe a year, but someone I'd never met offered me tickets at face value. I met up with him in Glendale with my girlfriend and it was a blast. I was impressed by the generosity and community of this site.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well said Todd,

Just remember, every family has it's spats and moments, it's being family that allows you to make up and realize the differences were small compared to the bigger picture, the Family, the Community, the Love, the Memories created by all of them. Les always was the guy who put Family first, whether it was tough love or the compassion he always thought of this place as his family.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I've been hanging out on .net for about 8 years now I think. Pithy Radish was always one of the constants here, and always the first to welcome new members and make them feel part of the crowd. It's just not quite the same without him. Miss ya Les :les:

Clayfighter

Reaction score
I didn't know The Radish personally, but I usually found his posts insightful. Thanks for giving us a glimpse into the past of .NET and the community it has created. Everything that i do on the webs that is Seahawks related begins here. :thirishdrinkers:

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Thank you Todd. I loved meeting Les back at the Training Camps in Cheney, and I miss him already.

Thank you for creating this loving community where I've been able to meet so many awesome people.

zhawk

Reaction score
Les was the one who indulged a poor displaced fan like me and facilitated a purchase of a dozen JIAB antenna balls for me. I thought that was a kind gesture to a stranger. Thanks Les and thanks Todd .

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
sutz":3cjtjrko said:
Well stated, Todd. I had the pleasure to meet Les a few times FTF. Great man all around. Loved life, and loved our Seahawks.

May he RIP. It is so gratifying that he got to see our first SB win before he passed. Maybe he felt a sense of completion from that that eased his passing. I hope so. We were blessed that he shared his journey with us for a while.

I'm very happy this happened and that Les got to feel the event.
A top 10 moment in the last year of your life.

FPD

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":27w7yiw9 said:
Great post.. need more Breda Report's. Vintage .NET there.

Absolutely agree!

And Todd, way to sum it up for those of us without the grace for words! Well done Sir!

Latest posts