Breda Report: You Take It With You

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind comments. It wasn't my best writing...Not for a long shot, but I can honestly say it came from a completely exposed, open heart. And that trumps writing style and form any day I would like to think.

We all miss him and he's left a big hole here at .NET.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Dang, I wasn't expecting that kind of emotional reaction from reading a post. Sorry for yours and .Net's loss.

Heyseed

Reaction score
From .net I found out that Les was selling Kingdome chairs for like $25 bucks
So I went to his house and grabbed one from his back yard

I always thought it was dumb that the chair is red, and left it hanging in the garage

Now it's the Radish Chair

I'll fix it up

kidhawk

Reaction score
Another week of football has passed, and as is the same every week, it just seems like there is something missing. I find myself, after losing yesterday thinking, what would Les say? What would Les do. I remember how he used to change his avatar after losses and he would never change it during a win streak, In Les' honor, I had him in my avatar since he passed, and this morning, I switched it out, because in my heart, I know that Les would have wanted a switch after that game yesterday. I'm saving my Les Avatar for our next Super Bowl, so I can share my super bowl experience with him in my own way.

Latest posts