Bright side.

W

Welshers

Why? The message is the same. Justify the calls today, and tell me how unbiased the NFL is I'll stick around to wait...
They can't because you're right. The fact is it's a trash product to the point where the refs can literally make up the rules as they go. No one knows what's a catch or what's pi or whats a fumble. There is no consistency.

For fans like me who have dedicated decades to the NFL it's a hard thing to accept.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
They can't because you're right. The fact is it's a trash product to the point where the refs can literally make up the rules as they go. No one knows what's a catch or what's pi or whats a fumble. There is no consistency.

For fans like me who have dedicated decades to the NFL it's a hard thing to accept.
Instant video review has become both a blessing and a curse. It is great for reversing obvious errors, but I hate when they look at DKs catch in super slow motion and decide that one thread touched the ground.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Instant video review has become both a blessing and a curse. It is great for reversing obvious errors, but I hate when they look at DKs catch in super slow motion and decide that one thread touched the ground.
They didn't. The ref explained that he lost control of the ball on his back and didn't regain control until he was out of bounds.

4ever12

Reaction score
They didn't. The ref explained that he lost control of the ball on his back and didn't regain control until he was out of bounds.
Are you serious? Justify the forward progress call. I can't even begin with this garbage.

4ever12

Reaction score
Am I wrong or did the ref say that?
LOL, so you just accept everything that you are told, regardless of what you see? You are part of the problem, and you don't seem to have any actual facts to back anything up so GFY.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
LOL, so you just accept everything that you are told, regardless of what you see? You are part of the problem, and you don't seem to have any actual facts to back anything up so GFY.
I take that as a yes, which makes your "are you serious?" remark a bunch of BS. My eyes saw exactly what the refs said. As he was sliding out the ball clearly slips out of his hands and he uses his thigh to push it back in his hands. I greatly dislike all the rules around what is or isn't a catch but that was very clearly by the book and consistent with the reversal of the interception by the Raiders. No facts? Just the rulebook and actual video evidence. Bye Felicia.

chrispy

Reaction score
Bright side:
In addition to Seahawks pick moving up 6 spots to mid 1st:16, there's a real probability that Geno's yearly pricetag could end up starting with a 2 instead of a 3. I know winning is better and I'm not endorsing any loss. However, (as I've mentioned in other threads, sorry to repeat) I believe this year is, most importantly, experience for next year and thereafter. It'd be great to see the Seahawks make a deep playoff run, but I (personally) don't expect it. Failing that, late season experience in tough games that also result in getting Geno re-signed with some extra Cap space...well ... it may end up being a blessing in disguise.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
So, no comments on the BS forward progress call? OK, enjoy your stance. But, you are a loser. You can't deny that
I already explained my stance on one or more of the multitude of threads you spammed your resignation in. Go look it up. Are you just going to gloss over the fact that you keep making statements that are demonstrably untrue? you think just belligerently plowing ahead makes you some kind of alpha? Have you noticed that no one is telling you to stay?

4ever12

Reaction score
I already explained my stance on one or more of the multitude of threads you spammed your resignation in. Go look it up. Are you just going to gloss over the fact that you keep making statements that are demonstrably untrue? you think just belligerently plowing ahead makes you some kind of alpha? Have you noticed that no one is telling you to stay?
So, no quality input, just acceptance of the call? Cool, enjoy your head in the sand. Tell me what has been untrue. Or, continue to accept being a loser

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
So, no quality input, just acceptance of the call? Cool, enjoy your head in the sand. Tell me what has been untrue. Or, continue to accept being a loser
Translation: I didn't read it so I'll just continue with gradeshool insults.

4ever12

Reaction score
Translation: I didn't read it so I'll just continue with gradeshool insults.
So, still no facts on why anything I have said is untrue? OK, but accept that your acceptance is part of the problem. Yes massa, can I have another?

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
So, still no facts on why anything I have said is untrue? OK, but accept that your acceptance is part of the problem. Yes massa, can I have another?
How do you prove insane conspiracy theories are untrue? Even if, and based on your drunken evening I entertained the idea that you'd accept ANY proof even if Jesus himself came down and proved it, you're far too cowardly and pot committed to being belligerently caustic to back down on it. You don't want proof, you're just a troll with zero critical thinking skills.

4ever12

Reaction score
How do you prove insane conspiracy theories are untrue? Even if, and based on your drunken evening I entertained the idea that you'd accept ANY proof even if Jesus himself came down and proved it, you're far too cowardly and pot committed to being belligerently caustic to back down on it. You don't want proof, you're just a troll with zero critical thinking skills.
So, no evidence? How is the forward progress call a conspiracy theory? Seriously, go to sleep. You are drunk or stoned and making an ass out of yourself. Don't get me wrong, I will drink and smoke with anyone, but you are literally spewing garbage.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
So, no evidence? How is the forward progress call a conspiracy theory? Seriously, go to sleep. You are drunk or stoned and making an ass out of yourself. Don't get me wrong, I will drink and smoke with anyone, but you are literally spewing garbage.
Evidence of a justification of a judgment call? I'll take things that can't exist for $600 Alex. I mean, they called it, that's the evidence. he theories I was clearly talking about is all the wailing about the 40 year fix the NFL has heaped on us Acceptors and Monetary Enablers, not the one call which you will do no homework yourself. I easily found the reply where you told me to go **** myself through your post history. You can do the same to find my discussion of the forward progress.

Enjoy your ban, sunshine.

4ever12

Reaction score
Evidence of a justification of a judgment call? I'll take things that can't exist for $600 Alex. I mean, they called it, that's the evidence. he theories I was clearly talking about is all the wailing about the 40 year fix the NFL has heaped on us Acceptors and Monetary Enablers, not the one call which you will do no homework yourself. I easily found the reply where you told me to go **** myself through your post history. You can do the same to find my discussion of the forward progress.

LOL... Reply from someone that's been owned. You are literally trying to use the fact that the NFL called a penalty as proof that it happened. You are literally making my point that the NFL rigged this.

Last edited:

cymatica

Reaction score
The ball did shift a little as he rolled on his back. You can argue it's stupid to over turn a catch when you have to go into slow-mo to see the ball move a couple inches, but according to the rules it was not a catch.

I'm just getting tired of DK and his stone hands. Seems like any time he has a tough or contested catch, it's safe to assume he won't come down with it.

4ever12

Reaction score
The ball did shift a little as he rolled on his back. You can argue it's stupid to over turn a catch when you have to go into slow-mo to see the ball move a couple inches, but according to the rules it was not a catch.

I'm just getting tired of DK and his stone hands. Seems like any time he has a tough or contested catch, it's safe to assume he won't come down with it

I'm just getting tired of DK and his stone hands. Seems like any time he has a tough or contested catch, it's safe to assume he won't come down with it

Fatty, Still waiting for any shred of evidence that Jacobs didn't fumble. So sad that you are stuck on an island defending that call. But go ahead and question my sobriety over it. Class act, LMAO. #Owned

Last edited:

Latest posts