Bring on those kitty cats!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1x94rsps said:
Geologic":1x94rsps said:
Are we not forgetting about the 13-9 game against the panthers? That was away but still, I don't smell a blow out. All that said, I feel like the seahawks are going to win by 6 points.

When we were decimated by injury, still figuring out the post-Harvin offense and playing in a 10 AM game? We're a much different team now. And this game is at night at the Clink.

We will win by 2 scores.. the 40-10 stuff is a bit outlandish.. but a 20-6 type game isn't.
Currently 20-6 is my pick. I figure since we beat them by 4-6 points there at 10am the last 2-3 years that 10-14 points here in a night game isn't outlandish at all.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Since you are going with those wierd numbers...I am gonna go with my wierd numma too...20-8....(208). :mrgreen:

PghPanther

Reaction score
Panthers are playing with house money.............we don't deserve to be here and are the joke of the NFC.......perhaps you guys remember being in that position back in 2005 I think it was........

So, If you beat us by double digit points what have you accomplished?

Beating a team with a losing record.......and your team ends up becoming us the first week of your playoff run,...with a free ride to the NFCC game..........

On the other hand................if the Panthers beat the Seahawks........How would the rest of the country see that?

I'm beginning to wonder who really has the advantage this weekend in Seattle.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
When we have beaten you we will have accomplished nothing, that is the point. Honestly I don't give two craps who stands in our way from going to the Superb Owl again. You are a speedbump, nothing more, nothing less. You are an obstacle that has to be removed. We are thinking much much bigger than just a win in the Divisional Round, and frankly a loss would be just unacceptable to our team, and to ourselves.

2_0_6

Reaction score
No need to worry, Saturday evening we will smash the Pussy cats and the cockroaches will run back into hiding.

googoodan

Reaction score
tacomahawk":lmrmfd84 said:
When we have beaten you we will have accomplished nothing, that is the point. Honestly I don't give two craps who stands in our way from going to the Superb Owl again. You are a speedbump, nothing more, nothing less. You are an obstacle that has to be removed. We are thinking much much bigger than just a win in the Divisional Round, and frankly a loss would be just unacceptable to our team, and to ourselves.

But for us, a loss = WTF who cares we shouldn't even be here anyway.

That's what makes this so intriguing.

You have posters thinking they're going to "embarrass" us somehow. How the f do you embarrass a team by beating them when they shouldn't even be in the game? With all the 'Hawks "newer" (bandwagon) fans being the loudest and most obnoxious, I hope for their sakes, the Hawks win. That would be pretty damn embarrassing if they didn't.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
googoodan":2t12320h said:
tacomahawk":2t12320h said:

You have posters thinking they're going to "embarrass" us somehow. How the f do you embarrass a team by beating them when they shouldn't even be in the game? With all the 'Hawks "newer" (bandwagon) fans being the loudest and most obnoxious, I hope for their sakes, the Hawks win. That would be pretty damn embarrassing if they didn't.

I don't care if you lose by 50, or 1. I don't care if you are embarrassed or not. I don't care a thing about your team, they are irrelevant to me, as I said your team is just simply standing in our way. Congrats on your win, I felt great that we won in 2010, then the party was over. I love the bandwagon comments, I only recognize one of you posters from the last time we played you. Hmmmm what does that mean?

Thing I can't wait for, is to beat you again, in my seat the same one I sat in the last time we played you in the playoffs. It was great, and I foresee the same outcome. Who were you rooting for in 2005/06?

Smellyman

Reaction score
googoodan":n23rfdro said:
tacomahawk":n23rfdro said:

Don't get this by reading your forums. Quite the toxic bunch.

googoodan

Reaction score
tacomahawk":1b1y7mx2 said:
googoodan":1b1y7mx2 said:
tacomahawk":1b1y7mx2 said:

I don't care if you lose by 50, or 1. I don't care if you are embarrassed or not. I don't care a thing about your team, they are irrelevant to me, as I said your team is just simply standing in our way. Congrats on your win, I felt great that we won in 2010, then the party was over. I love the bandwagon comments, I only recognize one of you posters from the last time we played you. Hmmmm what does that mean?

Thing I can't wait for, is to beat you again, in my seat the same one I sat in the last time we played you in the playoffs. It was great, and I foresee the same outcome. Who were you rooting for in 2005/06?

You sure do take a lot of bait for someone who cares so little.
Speaking of the same old, same old, I love the same ol' "2005!!!eleven!!" comments that you've parroted the last decade. I was rooting for my same old team back in 2005/2006 while you were being a beacon of class by cheering Nick Going's cervical vertebrae being crushed.
I've been a member of .NET longer than many of the Hawks' bandwagon fans. I was posting here giving you guys respect and accolades while they were still rooting for the Vikings, Patriots and Packers.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well a losing record ends up beating what many were touting the NFC West Champs a few weeks ago in the Cards does show that things change, momentum has it's effects as well as injury.

Playing with nothing to lose and understanding every extra week you get to play is house money has it's benefits. The playoff experience alone for the team and learning how the playoffs are different from the regular season in intensity and speed is irreplaceable, and something that can't be duplicated anywhere else. Some call it learning to win, I think it's more about stepping up your game and knowing how to do it.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
googoodan":1ysnonzc said:
tacomahawk":1ysnonzc said:
googoodan":1ysnonzc said:
tacomahawk":1ysnonzc said:

You sure do take a lot of bait for someone who cares so little.
Speaking of the same old, same old, I love the same ol' "2005!!!eleven!!" comments that you've parroted the last decade. I was rooting for my same old team back in 2005/2006 while you were being a beacon of class by cheering Nick Going's cervical vertebrae being crushed.
I've been a member of .NET longer than many of the Hawks' bandwagon fans. I was posting here giving you guys respect and accolades while they were still rooting for the Vikings, Patriots and Packers.

Oh I'm sorry (sad face) if it is all the same to you, I wasn't one of the few that cheered. Thank god we didn't drop a little bit of popcorn.

In case you are wondering, I am back to not caring.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Over the past 3 years, Panthers fans on here were respectful, knowledgeable, and a joy to read.

Now they have turned into colossal morons parroting lines about bandwagon fans ( it's the price of a Super Bowl victory; it does not make you a better fanbase when it would happen to your team if you weren't perpetual losers since 2002. 4 winning seasons and how many last place finishes including that breath taking 2010 campaign?) who are clearly so worried about the game they are puffing up their chests while knowing full well they are about to take an uppercut to the brainpan. Save it; your team got blown out on the road by the Vikings this year.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Vpk0718":3rv2e5sy said:
I hate the "Carolina is a different team than they were in October" argument that Panther fans are using.

Guess what? So were the Seahawks. They were 3-3, in a big funk, coming off two straight embarassing losses. Since then? 9-1, with the top defense in the league.

I think its funny that a team that was 3-8-1 with 4 games to go somehow got into the playoffs. The rams and bears were both 5-7 at that point. Also the ONLY team in the playoffs with minus net points with -35 net points and have the most points allowed against them of the 12 teams in the playoffs. The next closest playoff team was the Cardinals at +11. Seahawks are +140 only behind the pats at +155.

They obv finished the season 4-0 and we finished going 9-1 after a 3-3 start. They have played us tough the past couple years although early starts and AT Carolina. I will be very shocked if Seahawks lose but I think it should be a pretty good game and I have no hatred towards panthers at all, although i dont like Cam

Also ...I will be shocked if Cam trys to really run at all...One hit by Kam and hes done for the game. He has got to be hurting a ton after that game it seemed like he got drilled hard a few times and was in pain a few times.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
My view of the Panthers has done a 180. Thanks, Panther fans; I'm now afraid for this game's outcome...very afraid.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/zjwhitman/status/552191216247246849[/tweet]

Smellyman

Reaction score
Jville":14l2h8nz said:

don't forget zach miller who still won't have and it was Schilling at center. He was awful.

I remember that was the only game I thought the Hawks would lose. They weren't playing well, so many injuries, east coast early etc. etc.

Gritty win....

Chawks1

Reaction score
CamGoesHAM":1nd1b7dq said:
Seattle has beaten Carolina over the past 4 years by an average of 4 points... Seattle won't get the W as easy as most of you idiots think... Carolina is hot

Your so hot that you are 11 point underdogs. Your "hot" streak was against such juggernauts as New Orleans, Cleveland, Atlanta, and Tampa Bay. You beat only one team all season with a winning record. You needed help from Arizona just to beat them last week. Please comeback after your beating Saturday and remind us how hot your team was again.

Edit: more fun facts....

- The Panthers are 15-16-1 on the road under Ron Rivera, and 3-4-1 this season. The best teams they faced on the road were Baltimore (lost 38-10), Cincinnati (tied 37-37), Green Bay (lost 38-17), Philadelphia (lost 45-21) and Minnesota (lost 31-13.) Their three road wins were all in the division, the worst division in football.

Jville

Reaction score
Smellyman":2545jb8q said:
Jville":2545jb8q said:

don't forget zach miller who still won't have and it was Schilling at center. He was awful.

I remember that was the only game I thought the Hawks would lose. They weren't playing well, so many injuries, east coast early etc. etc.

Gritty win....
IIRC they also lost their fullback Derrick Coleman the week before and were attempting to make due without him on both the offense and with special teams.

Current Fullback Will Tukuafu will be an interesting challenge for Carolina. 8)