Bring on those kitty cats!

Nog

Reaction score
Geologic":t7kilozy said:
Hasselbeck":t7kilozy said:
Geologic":t7kilozy said:
Steve Smith and Cam Newton are pretty good also. There run game is great too. It's just that Carolina's offensive line is HORRIBLE and Cam Newton is no slippery magician like Russell Wilson

Um.. Steve Smith is a Raven now
LMAO I meant Kelvin Benjamin... woops
You're talking about Kelvin "dropping machine" Benjamin? :lol:

Erebus

Reaction score
This game won't come down to talent, individual matchups, or Xs and Os, even though we have the advantage in those areas. It will come down to experience, confidence, and the Seahawks championship mentality.

I don't expect a blowout. But even in a close game, there is no way we don't pull it out in the 4th quarter.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
PghPanther":3sdstv45 said:
So, If you beat us by double digit points what have you accomplished?
The right to host the conference championship game in our stadium.

Do you not know how the playoffs work?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Wait Hawkaround... So, you're saying that if the Hawks win a playoff game, they get to play more?

Dang, so confusing......

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3ot1zyta said:
Wait Hawkaround... So, you're saying that if the Hawks win a playoff game, they get to play more?

Dang, so confusing......
I know. It took me a while to adjust to that recent rule change also.

:lol:

BlueTalon

Reaction score
googoodan":30yhh85u said:
I was rooting for my same old team back in 2005/2006 while you were being a beacon of class by cheering Nick Going's cervical vertebrae being crushed.
Nobody cheered for that, and you know it. The play Goings got injured on ended with a spectacular collision between him and Lofa Tatupu, which prevented Goings from getting the 1st down. Of course people are going to cheer like crazy for a play like that. And when people cheer when someone is getting helped off the field after a play like that, it's not a cheer for the injury, it's a show of support for the player.