Broncos sign Aqib Talib

ivotuk

Reaction score
Talib was the best CB available, and he got less than 10 million per. John Schneider is smiling in his sleep

amill87

Reaction score
What's funny is the greatness weakness of the Broncos is their greatest strength.

Their defense was good enough to get them to the Super Bowl. It was their offense that crapped the bed. When Peyton can't play his mind games with all his audibles because the other team just doesn't care and his lack of arm strength shows up, they are in trouble.

I'll make a bold statement right now. The Broncos will not win a Super Bowl because of Peyton Manning.

getnasty

Reaction score
amill87":2oir8f0d said:
What's funny is the greatness weakness of the Broncos is their greatest strength.

Their defense was good enough to get them to the Super Bowl. It was their offense that crapped the bed. When Peyton can't play his mind games with all his audibles because the other team just doesn't care and his lack of arm strength shows up, they are in trouble.

I'll make a bold statement right now. The Broncos will not win a Super Bowl because of Peyton Manning.

I just don't see anyone in the AFC that can beat them.

mikeak

Reaction score
getnasty":2u3bov9c said:
amill87":2u3bov9c said:

I just don't see anyone in the AFC that can beat them.

That does not contradict what he said and I do agree with you :)

Largent80

Reaction score
It certainly appears that Denver is in desperation mode. And they should be with Manning headed toward the end of his career.