Browner reinstated (Updates!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gargantual

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2emyduop said:
dunceface":2emyduop said:
v1rotv2":2emyduop said:
Browner is a repeat offender that can't stay away from his stuff for long periods. For a team to risk having him suspended again, probably forever, he'll have to come cheap, very cheap. The guy is a real dumb ass to risk all he has for a joint. Whether you enjoy weed or not you have to admit the risk reward here is pretty much a no brain-er.

why do people keep saying "joint"? Joints are for chicks and old guys now...I bet it was a blunt/quote]
Bong.............oh wait, that makes me an old guy too I'll bet. :D
Seriously, I agree with v1rotv2 and I am a huge proponent of legalization throughout the USA and feel marijuana is the most benign consciousness altering substance in the world. But the fact is he knew the rules and did it anyway. "Dumb ass" fits.

I've heard it's vaporizers now (no carcinogens).

Can't argue with anything said here ^, although I still think to be fair, alcohol and tobacco should be banned if the reefer still is. Each have their damaging aspects, so otherwise our whole society is just a big joke, inconsistent and hypocritical.

.......but Browner is still a gigantic dumb*ss.

olyfan63

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2nj72xaw said:
The pick-six against the Giants was my favorite Browner play...
(YouTube video snipped)

That was the one play, in my mind, that *announced* the transition from "Your father's Seahawks" to Pete & John's bad-ass, smash-mouth Seahawks of today.
That road victory over the Giants, interrupting Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning's "inevitable" late-game, game-winning heroics, and the win over the SB-champ-to-be Ravens a couple weeks later, announced who this team had become. Your father's Seahawks would have meekly struggled in vain while that inevitable Eli Manning game-winning drive was stuffed down their throats. The "new" Seahawks said, "shove it up there with a red hot poker". Browner was a huge part of that new attitude. (And that 2012 Carolina game strip/recover vs. Cam Newton) was yet another manifestation)

Another huge, long-lasting Browner play, even impacting the Super Bowl, was this signature hit on Wes Welker. Welker knew what it was like to play against the Legion of Boom, that even without Browner, we still had Kam to deliver that type of hit. Had to be in the back of Welker's mind in SB XLVIII.

[youtube]OgUaZtkTy1A[/youtube]

While on the Wes Welker subject, this interview he did was priceless! I bet he was still feeling the effects of that Browner hit...
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1944 ... -interview

chris98251

Reaction score
And it's now locked since were going into waters we should not be going into.

Status
Not open for further replies.