By the end of the day Jared Allen will...

By the end of the day Jared Allen will...

• Be a Seahawk.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Will announce he's retiring.

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Will have signed with another team.

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Will not have made any decision still.

Votes: 121 58.7%
  • Who cares.

Votes: 43 20.9%

• Total voters

CANHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm in the who cares category at this point. Cool Beanz if he signs, but we'll do just fine without him if he doesn't. Hardly a make us or break us proposition...

dopeboy206

Reaction score
MVP53":1b4ckmyj said:
Penman96":1b4ckmyj said:
I've begun to not care. I think it's turning into a distraction. We are SuperBowl champs - and we will be next year with or without Allen. For me free agency period is over and I'm excited about the draft.

We have done a great job in free agency, we cleared down tons of cap space to sign our best players, and we have not lost anyone who can't be replaced with someone better. I'm not bothered either way about any more FA signings, time to shift gears.

A distraction from what? The players vacations & weight lifting?

Us using the cap space on other needs. Imagine if he choose another team. All this waiting game just for him when we can spend it on other players this whole time

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
I think he would be a great addition. But even if he doesn't come here it will be cool. But you have to admit third and long would be fun to watch with , Allen, Bennett and Avril.

theascension

Reaction score
lol everyone is tired of waiting on him now but i guarantee if he's signed everyone will go OMG!!!!111jeRED ALLEN!!!@

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
By the end of the day Jared Allen signing will be a lateral move when you consider the Chris Clemons release. # mustbecheaptobeawin

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Did all these threads become longer on one page today or is that just my computer .....

Ha ... on topic though. I believe Allen is going to come here.

chris98251

Reaction score
So since the day is now essentially over do we have another one of these speculation multiple thread days to look forward too?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
kearly":smy3judl said:
Which happens first? Jared Allen makes a decision, or the Jared Allen thread breaks 100 pages?

I think the mods cheated and deleted some pages so the 2nd option won't happen.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":1rbqw7x0 said:
So since the day is now essentially over do we have another one of these speculation multiple thread days to look forward too?
I believe 4 threads already cover it nicely.

OrFan

Reaction score
The guy is nothing more than an attention whore. He came here to create a buzz. He came back to stir things up more and keep his name in the forefront of what is going on. In the end he will sign with the team that offers the most money, period.

I just hope the whole thing goes away.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
OrFan":1t6u665d said:
The guy is nothing more than an attention whore. He came here to create a buzz. He came back to stir things up more and keep his name in the forefront of what is going on. In the end he will sign with the team that offers the most money, period........
As is often the case, I agree with you 100% OrFan.

Subzero717

Reaction score
OrFan":3k78gigs said:
The guy is nothing more than an attention whore. He came here to create a buzz. He came back to stir things up more and keep his name in the forefront of what is going on. In the end he will sign with the team that offers the most money, period.

I just hope the whole thing goes away.

If that is his intent he is pretty loust. Nobody outside of Seattle has any idea of what he is doing.

Latest posts