Bye bye Bam Bam?

kobebryant

Reaction score
Some well earned cash. Can’t really express how appreciative I am for what that man has put his body through during the greatest era of Seahawks football.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
vin.couve12":iagiom6t said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000916074/article/kam-chancellor-plans-to-play-in-18-if-medically-cleared

Sounds like he's intending to play.

I don't think anyone thought otherwise. The question is will Kam be medically cleared.

Of course he's going to say he wants to play, because that means he collects his full year's salary..............and I do think he wants to leave the game on his own terms, and not injured and forced to retire.

original poster

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t know why Twitter is getting all carried away with this, complete non story.

Of course he intends to play if he can, that was never in dispute.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
original poster":unylnbg9 said:
Yeah I don’t know why Twitter is getting all carried away with this, complete non story.

Of course he intends to play if he can, that was never in dispute.

It was in dispute with the picture he posted, which people misread as him saying he was retiring.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
It was a question, there's no doubt. There are multiple threads containing said question with proof, in fact. It's not like he had one injury and sent out tweets about possible retirement.

Question answered, poster irrelevant admission or not.

adeltaY

Reaction score
So what if Kam comes back and plays as well as he was before he got hurt (elite)? That'd be pretty cool. Also, the criticisms of the contract would look pretty overreactive.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
adeltaY":20bz4kfr said:
So what if Kam comes back and plays as well as he was before he got hurt (elite)? That'd be pretty cool. Also, the criticisms of the contract would look pretty overreactive.
I'd love nothing more to see that happen.
I think he has better odds then Avril of doing it(coming back)

original poster

Reaction score
IndyHawk":35yxofl1 said:
adeltaY":35yxofl1 said:
I'd love nothing more to see that happen.
I think he has better odds then Avril of doing it(coming back)

I agree, I'd say there is <5% chance Avril comes back unfortunately.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Well it would probably take time to reseat, potentially with active chiropractic measure or even just some stretches and.or chiropractic pillows. Once that happens, then he can begin to strengthen stabilizers. One of the key things here, is that he didn't require surgery.

Could go either way, really, but he'll likely be a late arrival IF he does play.

Latest posts