Can y'all handle the Failclowns at home?

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
StoneCold":13petm6u said:
Hello Guido,

Too bad we weren't able to meet up when I came to New Orleans. Maybe next time. I understand the Treme Gumbo Festival is going on right now. https://www.jazzandheritage.org/events/ ... gumbo-fest Sounds tasty with some tasty sounds. Will or have you taken it in?

As others have noted we keep taking hits and have some unknowns that will be discovered over the next few games. Always hopeful, but reality is what it will be.

Will be rooting for you and your Saints.

Unfortunately, no, I haven't made the Treme Gumbo Festival. I don't make it down to New Orleans except to attend games or catch a cruise ship. My oldest son lives there, though. I may get a chance some day.

And I appreciate the support.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1gxos6t9 said:
Sup, Guido! How's the hat? :lol:

Since Earl will be playing, I think I'll give us a slight edge, but it's gonna be tough. We are so damn injured...Kam and Sherman gone for the year is a huge blow, and who knows if Earl will be at 100% for a while.

Your Saints are lookin' pretty damn good this year, it's about time you guys returned to relevance. :)

Hawk Hat is doing fine. He's probably going to see a little action tonight while the game is on. And the rebuild that has been underway over the past two years is finally paying off with the new young talent and a much better locker room.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":nvemv9ih said:
Saints defense isn't convincing, Lattimore aside. Today's game was the first real offense they'd faced since Week 2 and they gave up 31 points (as well as 38 to Detroit). Fortunately, of course, they have Brees to cover such games, so they'll go far. Having the Rams and the Falcons twice makes for some tough tests.

As far as us against the Falcons...meh. I haven't decided. It won't be a low-scoring affair, that's for sure.

While losing Lattimore on the first series hurt, it was not having our defensive field general, A.J. Klein, was a big blow. He calls all the plays and was leading the team in tackles. And we were also missing our best starting safety in Kenny Vacarro who is leading the team in picks and was second on the team in tackles.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
I am needing a huge game from Graham tonight to pull out a win in my money league. I've just decided I'll be rockin' Hawk Hat for sure.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":334k7nqw said:
Should the Hawks lose to Atlanta, then it will be "one and done" in the Playoffs....unless we play the Saints. We have their number!

You have a short memory. The Saints defeated the Seahawks in our meeting last season, 25-20.

;)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":3ox26f9l said:
Hawk Hat is doing fine. He's probably going to see a little action tonight while the game is on. And the rebuild that has been underway over the past two years is finally paying off with the new young talent and a much better locker room.
Haha, yeah - if there's a regular-season game that you should bust out Hawk Hat on this year, it's gotta be this one, I'd think.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2qpgikqa said:
AsylumGuido":2qpgikqa said:
Haha, yeah - if there's a regular-season game that you should bust out Hawk Hat on this year, it's gotta be this one, I'd think.

Already got him on, RD!

Latest posts