Carolina vs the Cards

Jville

Reaction score
knownone":3kox9vj1 said:
pehawk":3kox9vj1 said:
Good for Cam. Dude gets a lot of shit for no reason other than, well, he went to Auburn?
He celebrates first downs like he won the Super Bowl... It gets old quick.

I like those celebrations. It gets in the way of him focusing on the next play. Christine Michael should pay attention. He could learn a lot from Newton's flaw.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Now they're talking about how Car had statistically the best performance ever, or some such. Uh, look at who they played.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
pehawk":1dz33u15 said:
Good for Cam. Dude gets a lot of shit for no reason other than, well, he went to Auburn?
You serious? The endless "look at me", the bullshit superman pose when his team's down like 30 late in the 4th cuz he scored a meaningless TD, etc.
C'mon Pe, you are usually a lot more subtle than this.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
This game was too ridiculous to extrapolate anything from the game stats.

endzorn

Reaction score
If Terrelle Pryor starts the last four weeks for Arizona they are playing next weekend.

sc85sis

Reaction score
pehawk":3g17lkfu said:
I think he gets a lot of shit because he stole a laptop while at FL and was alleged to have been shopped around by his father, and many people don't believe the ruling that he knew nothing about it. He also has a tendency to come off as unduly cocky.

Now, none of us can really know what did or didn't happen with his dad shopping him, and he's hardly the first kid to be cocky. He's undoubtedly physically gifted and seems to have improved some as a pocket passer. But he still just bugs me somehow. It probably isn't fair, but it is what it is.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
The Panthers are NOT going to be an easy team to beat (if we need to face them). Their defense is actually really good and their Linebacker core is just as good as ours. The key to beating the Panthers is to get into Newton's head.

irocdave

Reaction score
I listened to the first half and watched most of the second half. Not concerned with Carolina, not one bit. Cards got hosed on a PI call in the 3rd that really hurt them and made enough mistakes to lose this game on their own. Felt bad for the Cards, the QB play was horrendous. If their QB played NFL average, they walk away with a win.

Panthers will get beat down in Seattle, Cam Newton will be covering his head with a towel the entire game.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Softykjr/status/551541713991651329[/tweet]

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/551542451455160320[/tweet]

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Bruce Arians is a boob and deserves to have Coach of the Year revoked after that terrible job of putting a guy out there who can't play QB and calling plays that only an NFL QB can make. Just a terrible job of coaching.

sc85sis

Reaction score
They don't announce the award winners until late January, do they? Granted, he will probably get it.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
pehawk":1jvi0kdc said:

I like Cam as well. Until he's declared to be our opponent tomorrow, at which point I hate his guts for a week.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Well that game was exactly what DVOA said it would be.

Puke fest.

Then at the end Cam and Co celebrating their performance.

Must have been saying something like

We s less, we s less, we s less

-bsd. RPA

CPHawk

Reaction score
I'll like Cam a lot better, when our Kam is standing over his stupid ass all knocked the f out.

OP
OP
N

Northhawk

Reaction score
irocdave":3r94muyp said:
I listened to the first half and watched most of the second half. Not concerned with Carolina, not one bit. Cards got hosed on a PI call in the 3rd that really hurt them and made enough mistakes to lose this game on their own. Felt bad for the Cards, the QB play was horrendous. If their QB played NFL average, they walk away with a win.

Panthers will get beat down in Seattle, Cam Newton will be covering his head with a towel the entire game.

Lindley didn't play lights out but Arizona's punting and their D were just as bad, if not worst.

Those who were calling on the Cards to implode were on to something. It wasn't just their QB troubles that contributed to their collapse, their D looked bush league out there today. Carolina's O-line manhandled the Cards D. At times, it seemed like their D just gave up.

Weird how they just folded like that. Props to those who called it mid-season.

pehawk

Reaction score
endzorn":3nvio87s said:
If Terrelle Pryor starts the last four weeks for Arizona they are playing next weekend.

Yup. Arians stubborn streak cost them. Pryor is a better passer than Lindley and his legs make up for any learning curve. But, Arians, like a 1990's coach, is too stubborn to not use his prototype.

pehawk

Reaction score
sc85sis":528u8vlb said:
pehawk":528u8vlb said:
I think he gets a lot of shit because he stole a laptop while at FL and was alleged to have been shopped around by his father, and many people don't believe the ruling that he knew nothing about it. He also has a tendency to come off as unduly cocky.

Now, none of us can really know what did or didn't happen with his dad shopping him, and he's hardly the first kid to be cocky. He's undoubtedly physically gifted and seems to have improved some as a pocket passer. But he still just bugs me somehow. It probably isn't fair, but it is what it is.

Brett Farve sent unwanted nude pictures to a reporter...after being an opiate junky. He was traded from Atlanta for behavior that makes Manziel look like Russell Wilson. But, good ol boy Brett's just a character.

That's just one example.

I could give a shit what a dude did as a teenager. As a teenager I beat dudes with 9 irons and smoked a hardball sized rock of crack a day It LITERALLY has nothing to do with who and what I am now. Anyone that didn't do stupid shit in their youth creep me out, and are most likely going to snap one day.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
pehawk":eyltvmww said:
Brett Farve sent unwanted nude pictures to a reporter...after being an opiate junky. He was traded from Atlanta for behavior that makes Manziel look like Russell Wilson. But, good ol boy Brett's just a character.

Umm, are you under the impression that Favre doesn't have a whole ton of haters?

I hate on Favre more than just about any player ever, and it always feels like I get quite a bit of agreement from people.

Latest posts