Carolina vs the Cards

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
the az tards board will be great comedy today.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":1sjv2htk said:
Hey, why is this game not on regular-people teevee? Why is it buried on a third-tier cable "entertainment" network?

This is the playoffs, NFL. Y'all gotta put your product out where it can be seen. This ain't baseball, which somehow justifies putting playoff games on TBS of all places. Figure it out, suits.

I'm addicted to the Hawks, but I swear, I hate the corporate envelope that surrounds them more and more every day......
I think it's bullshit that it's on the Eastcoastbias Sports Programming Network too but you might as well get used to it. Both of the semifinal games in the NCAA FBS championship playoffs were on the same network and the national championship game (Go Ducks!) is too.

jake206

Reaction score
So is this the who wants to play the Seahawks game? :mrgreen:

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
AZ looks like dog poo.If cam can engineer a TD drive here it just might be over.

rideaducati

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":1hftcas5 said:
Hey, why is this game not on regular-people teevee? Why is it buried on a third-tier cable "entertainment" network?

This is the playoffs, NFL. Y'all gotta put your product out where it can be seen. This ain't baseball, which somehow justifies putting playoff games on TBS of all places. Figure it out, suits.

I'm addicted to the Hawks, but I swear, I hate the corporate envelope that surrounds them more and more every day.

P.S. Yeah, like everybody else, I kinda figure the Panthers to win this one. Better QB playing at home and all that, should be just enough to get past a Cardinals squad who's star seems to be unfortunately setting right now.

Because none of the regular people tv networks wanted this crap on their stations.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
AZ is toast. No running game. No QB. Their D has been exposed. I predict a blowout here. Watch.

el capitan

Reaction score
Peterson sucks, the punter sucks and Ryan Lindley is probably the worst QB to ever start a playoff game.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Well that game didn't last long. I had hoped for better, and it doesn't even look like the Cards are playing.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Carolina has only given up 43 points in the past 4 games. That's cute.

As for the game, a huge mistake by Carolina on the punt. If you aren't going to field the punt, get the hell out of the way.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
It's early but Lindley is horrible...just bad. One decent game vs a Whiners team doesn't change that

Msfann

Reaction score
I feel bad for most of the Arizona fans, their team was 9-1 and rolling at one point and injuries killed them. They should have done something to get a better qb.