Carson finishes 5th in rushing yards

chris98251

Reaction score
Well I can't see Procise here next year, McKissic seen little time after his injury but the chemistry they have works and all our backs can catch and run now so hand tipping. We also now have Bo, be interesting to see what he brings if brought back.

Sac

Reaction score
SlickRick":3v1xjcmn said:
Carson is a stud, for a 7th round pick he's overachieving, looks more like a 1st round pick imo

I think it's less that he's overachieving than it is likely that scouts across the league just missed on this one. Everyone but ours, anyway.

Jac

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":h988s795 said:
Carson's season was pretty good, all things considered. Quietly well above average.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/hawkblogger/status/1079615461325557760[/tweet]

I was surprised by that stat. It looks like Curt Warner and John L. Williams accomplished that it 1986 and 1988, and were close a number of other years. Maybe it depends on how he's defining running back (halfback vs. fullback).

quadsas

Reaction score
All he needs to do is have good game in the upcoming victory over Cowboys and he will cement himself truly as a worthy successor to the Beast Mode. I love him already, and even media is already talking about him, but that would put him on the map for sure

chris98251

Reaction score
quadsas":3n4l8w95 said:
All he needs to do is have good game in the upcoming victory over Cowboys and he will cement himself truly as a worthy successor to the Beast Mode. I love him already, and even media is already talking about him, but that would put him on the map for sure

He's already on the MAP, he just isn't in the medias Huggies like a fresh turd keeping their bottom warm like Elliot and Gurley.

John63

Reaction score
No Secret I think Carson is IT. He was amongst the lead leaders in yards after contact, #5 in yards, 7 in rushing tds, and he missed a game. What I really like about him is he can not only go through you but over (the flip, the hurdle), around ( the juke) you, he can catch and block and has no quit in him especially around the end zone. He is a worthy successor to Beastmode.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And he did miss some time. Shoot, last season we would celebrate a 2 yard run, this year we expect 5 yard runs on a regular basis. He is a special player, and has it all.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/1080835142782836736[/tweet]

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Nice job but he likely isn’t a long term guy. I think he runs too hard and will get too banged up if he’s not platooned. I’m hoping Penny develops next year into that great 1-2 punch. That’s when this run game will really take off.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
That is some good company. I would take Carson over Mixon.

Elliot, Gurley, and Barkley are Elite.

Latest posts