Carson injury

Seafan

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":14unf4h6 said:
Rawls was never the same after his ankle break. Absolutely devastating injury for a RB.

He looked pretty damned good against the Lions. He was not the same after the break in 2015. It's tough to run on a broken leg.

sc85sis

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2kvsqtk2 said:
seahawkfreak":2kvsqtk2 said:
DJ_CJ":2kvsqtk2 said:
its broken for sure, Russ heard the snap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Russ say this? He more than likely heard him yell in agony.

He said it to one of the sideline reporters after the game.
Makes sense. Russ was in there immediately after the whistle trying to get the two Colts players off the pile. You could tell he was concerned.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":32msbtvi said:
Rawls was never the same after his ankle break. Absolutely devastating injury for a RB.

This is unfortunately quite true. If it's a worst case scenario and Carson is out for the year or even longer, when he comes back and if he's not quite the same, I hope people will remember the impact this kid had in a short time this year. His leaping over defenders, quick acceleration through lanes, explosive cutbacks, great catch and runs and fighting for every single yard possible has left an indelible imprint in my mind and I hope others will remember too no matter what happens down the road.

Josea16

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":emx8kxcm said:
You have heard nothing yet assume the worst as usual. Doesn't it stress you out being so negative in every situation and being wrong more then right for years running now?

Actually almost curious for the new gen fans. not myself given I have your measure already for at least 2 years running if not more. Negative to a fault. And very obvious about it no less. You are among a small circle of posters that make Blitzer88 seem regular to positive. Just think about that and what that actually means.....

At least it looks like Lacy is stepping up and McKissick can do the change of pace thing just fine and Rawls is healthy. I know it goes against your narrative but deal with it already.

RussB

Reaction score
Man him being out for the season would seriously be a big blow to the offense. He was becoming a very important part of it and was the new bell cow.

So dissapointing when players like that get injured.

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Lots of conciliating stuff right now in terms of the injury, but Justin Britt just put this out...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JustinBritt68/status/914735542616580096[/tweet]

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
Sorry, but there is no way he didn't either break his ankle or tear his ACL. He is done for the year - which really sucks because he had finally emerged as our clear starting running back and was looking good tonight.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Austin Hawk":3ay95b7u said:
Sorry, but there is no way he didn't either break his ankle or tear his ACL. He is done for the year - which really sucks because he had finally emerged as our clear starting running back and was looking good tonight.

Or ligament damage in his ankle. High ankle sprain is no silly matter either. I'd be interested in bigskydoc's view.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I just pray it's not nearly as bad as it looked. Here's to a complete recovery Chris.

mrblitz

Reaction score
whatever happens, the o-line is beginning to gel. while carson is out, we run with the other guys, and bring in another back.

Seafan

Reaction score
Austin Hawk":dw9o7o5v said:

You aren't paying attention. An xray would have confirmed a fracture and he wouldn't have been walking on it. The knee wasn't involved. He may have suffered a serious enough ankle sprain to require surgery but it doesn't look that way at the moment. High ankle sprain likely which can keep him out long enough but not the whole season. Rawls' ankle has been holding him back for quite a while. Hopefully he'll be ready to go this week.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2ms83j2a said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Cyoplasm/status/914712199003652096[/tweet]
It's possible...Years ago when I played baseball,I slid into second heel first and there was this real loud crack.I thought I broke my leg and it was numb for a couple minutes.I was told by a sports doctor that it was a high ankle sprain.
It is lucky but it happens.

Cc5674

Reaction score
No question he sustained a serious injury. The question I would pose to Pete Carroll is why was he still in the game when you are up big and you have Lacy who needs some exercise on the sidelines. Carson was becoming the hammer with a few moves this team needed and sets up the complimentary speed backs. Lacy is too fat and slow to the line to be effective. Sorry fans that was POOR coaching. Pete was doing his customary lets pour it on at home so he could sushine pump all week as he has done in the past when the Hawks pounded weaker teams at home. You would think the oldest coach in the league would now better but thats Pete( Lets throw from the one yard line) Carroll. That injury will REALLY hurt and it was unnecessary.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Cc5674":3u7qo1j6 said:
No question he sustained a serious injury. The question I would pose to Pete Carroll is why was he still in the game when you are up big and you have Lacy who needs some exercise on the sidelines. Carson was becoming the hammer with a few moves this team needed and sets up the complimentary speed backs. Lacy is too fat and slow to the line to be effective. Sorry fans that was POOR coaching. Pete was doing his customary lets pour it on at home so he could sushine pump all week as he has done in the past when the Hawks pounded weaker teams at home. You would think the oldest coach in the league would now better but thats Pete( Lets throw from the one yard line) Carroll. That injury will REALLY hurt and it was unnecessary.
Oh Jeebus....Do you watch football? Time management. Run the ball. Control the clock. Keep the ball away from the other team. Carson is a rookie and needs the reps. Lacy was used too. Let's just not play FOOTBALL players. :roll:

StoneCold

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":246d5w56 said:
Cc5674":246d5w56 said:
Oh Jeebus....Do you watch football? Time management. Run the ball. Control the clock. Keep the ball away from the other team. Carson is a rookie and needs the reps. Lacy was used too. Let's just not play FOOTBALL players. :roll:

If you go this route, why were any of the starter in the game? Don't we have a water boy that can hand the ball off?

Latest posts