CPHawk

Reaction score
Anderson, if he is there.
Wilson if Anderson is gone

20- Take Kansey

Second round take Carter from Army

GLio14

Reaction score
I can't tell you how bad I want Will Anderson. Dude is just a freak of nature and he's a level headed kid. Infuriates me that Arizona may get him. Hope the Raiders trade up into the 3 spot so 4 QBs get taken.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
I can't tell you how bad I want Will Anderson. Dude is just a freak of nature and he's a level headed kid. Infuriates me that Arizona may get him. Hope the Raiders trade up into the 3 spot so 4 QBs get taken.
It's very possible Arizona stays put and takes Carter if they think he's the best guy. In fact, I saw a mock today that has that happening and the Colts taking Levis. can you imagine both Anderson and Richardson falling to us at 5?!

CactusJack

Reaction score
It's very possible Arizona stays put and takes Carter if they think he's the best guy. In fact, I saw a mock today that has that happening and the Colts taking Levis. can you imagine both Anderson and Richardson falling to us at 5?!
I think if Arizona doesn't trade out, then they will almost certainly pick either Anderson or Wilson. I think the chances of them choosing Wilson are higher than people think (50/50). That was reported anyway.

I believe that their preference is to trade the pick. But also that Carter isn't in their plans.

It's also been reported that the Raiders prefer Richardson over Levis. So them trading for the 3rd pick could be very beneficial for us. You could have a scenario where all 4 QB's go within the first 4 picks. Leaving us with the choice to take the best defensive player in this draft.

bsuhawk

Reaction score
Given what Chicago got for the first pick it wouldn't surprise me if the Cardinals get a similar hall from Las Vegas, Atlanta, or Tennessee for pick 3. That gives Seattle their choice of the top defenders in the draft.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
At that point don’t you just trade 20, 37, and 51 plus ‘24, ‘25 first rounders to Det for 6, 55, and 81.

So everyone can be freakin happy?

Throwdown

Reaction score
I just got rid of one weird QB, I don’t want the weird one who puts mayonnaise in coffee either. Give me Anderson or Carter or even Witherspoon

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
You had a crystal ball? I called the radio station and got on air just to beg them not to take a DB there
Soooooo very glad they didn't pay attention to such empty pleadings.

olyfan63

Reaction score
In his debut today, Levis threw for 4 TDs in a win and looked like a real NFL QB. Not bad for a 2nd round pickup. Easier to call in hindsight of course. It is just ONE start, so we'll see how he does once teams have more film on him.

WarHawks

Reaction score
In his debut today, Levis threw for 4 TDs in a win and looked like a real NFL QB. Not bad for a 2nd round pickup. Easier to call in hindsight of course. It is just ONE start, so we'll see how he does once teams have more film on him.
That indeed gives me hope for the draft in the late first round.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Hopkins made Levis's day easy. That's what you do for your rookie QB. The last TD was pretty great.