Changing my thought process as a fan

travlinhawk

Reaction score
I was reflecting a bit on this years team and what they have done as far as changing the way I think as a fan. I am glad for such a tough schedule first and foremost. I am glad for our division getting really good. I am glad Pete has built a physically tough team. My thoughts used to be not wanting to play a certain team in the playoffs or maybe wanting to play that team only at home. Backing in was OK because we may get lucky and pull one out of the hat. I can go on and on about the way I used to think but this team has me wanting to play the cream of the NFL every week. I don't care any longer about who is doing what and where. Bring um on and if we cant beat them they will make us better and we will beat them the next time around. Fan since 81.

sc85sis

Reaction score
People said Pete couldn't succeeded in the NFL, that he was a bad fit, blah, blah, blah. He's doing things exactly how he did them at USC, and it's working beautifully.

USC always said anyone, anywhere, anytime. That same attitude is now present with this Hawks team.

Go Hawks!

Latest posts