Cheer up

cymatica

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":28w04k6k said:
I swear one of the worst things of being a Seahawks fan is other Seahawk fans...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did you sign up to a seahawks fan forum?

Sealake80

Reaction score
Wait....

So i can go to mcdonalds tomorrow for a free breakfast sandwich?

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
midwest Seahawk fan for 20+ years.. post made because so many others are quick to throw team under the bus at any hint of turmoil, yet same to be the same loud mouthing idiots when things are going great. Awful game yes, and unfortunately tough game next week. Probably 1-2 this time next week, hope not. Team has never started well ever, track record pretty good doing so though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JPatera76

Reaction score
It's not throwing the team under the bus when we're all seeing the same and ONLY consistent thing with the offense and that it's been declining and getting shittier and shittier. So that high horse I've been a fan for x amount of years and I'm going to be optimistic maybe they'll win next week maybe they won't crap isn't gunna work around here when 90% of us are seeing the same crap now. And we're done buying Pete's and everyone else's "it was a good win, they're looking better" blah blah blah.

They DO not at this rate, deserve to be in the playoffs so far. Yeah they jobbed week 1 but guess what? A good offense would have still scored regardless and NOT go 7 quarters of no scores.

It's aggravating on multiple levels, 1st being PC and his Rahrah shit. BEVELL, he shoulda been fired RIGHT after that SB loss if he was I'd be willing to bet our offense would be equally as competent and impressive and an average NFL offense not some bottom feeder crap that would get beat by a high school team we have now. Cable, His Olines get WORSE each year. This "Master and guru" of the run game.. where is it? Ea yr our run game gets worse and worse.

.. Rant done. This win was a win but by far nowhere left any kind of confidence it should have. It was a shit win that the only thing that the offense was on the same page of were drops.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2elli0h6 said:
And some more good news.........

[tweet]https://twitter.com/winSeahawks/status/909579932577099777[/tweet]

:snack:

I just tried to cash in the free breakfast at a McDonald's here in North London. The guy behind the counter said he didn't even know what American football was although he shouted Sack Bevell at me.

adeltaY

Reaction score
When we say slow start do we mean performance or just record? Because the team started 11-1 in 2013... I think that was a good season.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
We're also only a half game out of the top seed in the NFC, which is what really matters.
GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
rcaido

rcaido

Reaction score
Like i said guys cheer up...

Carson looks good
Locket can actually still play
Most of our players had no major injuries
Our D looks to be the best we had since 2014

Looking a the schedule I think we go 14-2 this season, maybe 15-1 if Wilson is healthy throughout.

This is the year we go back Seahawks vs Raiders!

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
randomation":2da65ue8 said:
"beating" the niners by 6 at home isn't worth as much to me as some fresh cookie and milk would be . Heck if we had gone 8 quarters without a td maybe the seattle media would suddenly find their cajones and ask Pete why the hell Bevell and Cable still have jobs.

How would you feel if I told you we actually only won by 3, not 6?

seahawksny

Reaction score
checkdanews":3ifrykyj said:
Man I remember the 90s team's we fielded. Shit I remember the Jim Mora era and that wasn't even that long ago. Ill take the W anyday. We always come out the gate slow, lets just hope it comes together quicker this season. I wish this wasn't the case, but I trust these dudes. I think they've earned that. Im not going to pretend to know more about football then our coaching staff/front office. Lets just simmer down, and hope it comes together quickly. I do believe we will get better though.

Better get it together quickly.
Arent next 3 of four on the road?

At titans- VERY tough game, considering way we have been playing

At Rams, ..................... I get killed every year for predicting a loss at the rams, and i really hope i'm wrong again this year. After last two games with that D? they would have shut us out.

At Giants.- havent won yet, Look HORRIFIC, and many consider a playoff team so they have to get hungry at some point.

colts sandwiched in middle.

We could very well be 2-4 if things dont change soon

seahawksny

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":b4k5s3bj said:
randomation":b4k5s3bj said:
"beating" the niners by 6 at home isn't worth as much to me as some fresh cookie and milk would be . Heck if we had gone 8 quarters without a td maybe the seattle media would suddenly find their cajones and ask Pete why the hell Bevell and Cable still have jobs.

HAHAHAH

seahawksny

Reaction score
GeekHawk":vh09w3hx said:
rcaido":vh09w3hx said:
Looking a the schedule I think we go 14-2 this season, maybe 15-1 if Wilson is healthy throughout.

I'd like some of what he's having, waiter! :irishdrinkers:

I think we went to wrong restaurant.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Let's stop talking about the fan base, other board members/posters... whatever and stick with football

randomation

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":1vpqtgc4 said:
randomation":1vpqtgc4 said:

Even worse honestly though it was six that game was draining and then I worked an audit shift after so that day is kind of blurry.