Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl

kidhawk

Reaction score
Chiefs blew a big opportunity there. Need to find the end zone in a hurry in the 3rd

Ozzy

Reaction score
The game is far from over. I wouldn’t bet against 2nd Half Mahomes but man their D needs to take a page out of the 9ers defensive philosophy.

You can never count him out. Toss up from here on out. He will play better in the second half for sure

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
worst SB ever and the commercials suck just as much
Game isn’t terrible - defense fun to watch - in the frame of what id like to see from the Seahawks - flying around hitting all that - but the rest of it is trash. Nickelodeon is where it’s at

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
There's no way Usher could've even been on the top 20 list of artists they wanted, right? In 2024??

I know Swift said no, but in what world is Usher the backup plan?

Rat

Reaction score
The commercials have been mostly stupid, but I did get a good chuckle out of that Matt Damon line "How do you like them... donuts. I'm sorry."

Last edited:

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Either way, Usher is putting on a better show than anyone else in recent times. I thought he was yesterday's news, but damn.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Not pi and wasn't behind the line of scrimmage. The ball was thrown as a forward pass and the KC defender was blocked beyond the line of scrimmage as he was rushing up, the ball was in the air.
Ball was caught well behind the line of scrimmage. If the defender had a chance at it, the contact happened within 5 yards of the LOS.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I just hope the halftime lasts long so the chiefs have more time to figure out the second half and the niners go cold.

Latest posts